FB reporting Salter Family needs help bc of COVID.

Excellent cause to donate to. Do we know if there are any NCAA a**hole rules that may come back to haunt the family by us doing this?

I think the way this is set up could be troublesome.

Someone can double check but if the school runs the GoFundMe and contributes any excess to charity, then it should be OK. Anything else could be a little problematic.

Excellent cause to donate to. Do we know if there are any NCAA a**hole rules that may come back to haunt the family by us doing this?

I don’t know, but I do know a few years ago the parent of an outgoing player (had just finished last year playing for UT) started a gofundme for a non-medical expense. That parent was forced by UT to take it down because of possible NCAA violations - and the player was done playing for UT.

This reminds me of the movie SAFETY that's on Disney+. Are boosters allowed to help in a situation like this, in regards to the NCAA?
Truth be told, they will prob try to say that this Go Fund Me is a no go too. NCAA is BS, all they do is try to ruin programs.

Reactions: T_Vol376
Thank you all. a little side note is that Ken was battling Pneumonia and Covid at the same time. He already beat the pneumonia but Covid is messing with his oxygen. Tennessee compliance has helped all along and just seeing Tennessee nation blow by the goal makes EVERYONE know that Kaidon made the best decision in choosing to be a VOL. Once again thank you for sharing and thank you for anyone that donated and/or shared the post.

I think they are at UT Hospital...and in pretty tough shape...roll out the orange carpet and the NCAA can go fly a🪁! GBO!

VN Store

Back