Favorite Vols by class

I had Urban Studies and Religious Studies with a bunch of football players.

Shona Walker was cool. Carl Pickens was prick headed douche and my least favorite Vol ever.

I had Urban Studies and Religious Studies with a bunch of football players.

Shona Walker was cool. Carl Pickens was prick headed douche and my least favorite Vol ever.
I think you missed the point of the OP.

I will say that Aaron Hayden was the worst lab partner ever.

All time backfield

Cobb / Webb 1989

Don't think we'll ever see another Chuck Webb, type again.

Last edited:
SR Jennings
JR Smith
So Doyle (Why not?)
Fr Gray

All time(In no order after Al Wilson): Al Wilson, Dale Carter, Charlie Garner, Inky Johnson, Ernest Fields, Leonard Little, Shazon Bradley, Chuck Webb, Reggie Cobb, Manning, Greg Amsler, Mose Philips, Von Reeves, Peerless Price, Willie Gault, Anthony Miller, Tony Thompson, Jamal, Arian, last and not least Reggie White.

SR Jennings
JR Smith
So Doyle (Why not?)
Fr Gray

All time(In no order after Al Wilson): Al Wilson, Dale Carter, Charlie Garner, Inky Johnson, Ernest Fields, Leonard Little, Shazon Bradley, Chuck Webb, Reggie Cobb, Manning, Greg Amsler, Mose Philips, Von Reeves, Peerless Price, Willie Gault, Anthony Miller, Tony Thompson, Jamal, Arian, last and not least Reggie White.
Doyle is a good pick for sophomores. This exercise made me realize we don’t have that many great sophomores. I said Bennett cause he’s remade his whole body and changed positions for the team, and he’s seemed to make several hustle plays these first two weeks. Either are good picks (or Banks like OP said)

What grade is Cimigalia the kicker is our best player so far, only one with a chance to be on the All SEC team

VN Store

Back