Favorite piece of Vol memorabilia or collectible

Here you go & I WILL SELL IT.
From the 1998 National Championship season. Schutt Air Pro authentic helmet with over 80 signatures, about 40 signing pics, COA & a display case engraved plaque. This is not a 2008 reunion helmet. Those helmets did not included Henry & Goodrich signatures as neither was available publicly to sign then. Henry #20 & Goodrich #23 signatures are on the "T" on the right side.
images

From the 1998 National Championship season. Schutt Air Pro authentic helmet with over 80 signatures, about 40 signing pics, COA & a display case engraved plaque. This is not a 2008 reunion helmet. Those helmets did not included Henry & Goodrich signatures as neither was available publicly to sign then. Henry #20 & Goodrich #23 signatures are on the "T" on the right side.
It's beautiful man but probably out of my budget...Nice to see one out there.

I painted a helmet black and orange and Eric Berry signed it.

Attachments

• 20181208_101527.jpg
    20181208_101527.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
Reactions: knoxff
Interested... what would be the best way to contact you?

How much for the framed Peyton jerseys or some of the framed prints?

@Orange Sunset I couldn’t find your email.How much for one of the Peyton jerseys. Would also be interested in the 1998 signed helmet if it’s not out of my budget.

Last edited:
At my first Vols game in 1974, I got Condredge Holloway’s orange and white sweatband (yeah, I know, kinda gross 😂), as he left the field after the game. It was homecoming against Memphis State. That night we went to the Elton John concert in Stokley. Good times!

I was at that concert....kiki Dee was the warm up group....or was it captain and tenille...

Various little things like ticket and shaker from ut come from behind win vs bama 1984. Also ticket from UT baseball regional into CWS ticket signed by players like ra dickey and Todd helton. 1998 stuff arkansas game ticket etc.

Yep. Still have the change purse and those 45s. Also have the "Go Holloway" by Johnny Vol and the Orange Peels 45 as well. Good memories.
Love that old turf!
Some things my grandfather sent us a long time ago. Anyone else remember the 45's the band sold to raise money? The change purse from the '75 season was the last one granddad carried before he passed away. I believe the turf samples were given to season ticket holders before the change. View attachment 179820View attachment 179821View attachment 179822View attachment 179823View attachment 179824
Love the original piece of turf! I’ve never seen one like it

Some things my grandfather sent us a long time ago. Anyone else remember the 45's the band sold to raise money? The change purse from the '75 season was the last one granddad carried before he passed away. I believe the turf samples were given to season ticket holders before the change. View attachment 179820View attachment 179821View attachment 179822View attachment 179823View attachment 179824
Would love to buy that piece of turf Waxhaw if you would part with it

VN Store

Back