Favorite memory of 2019-2020 Season? (Besides beating Kentucky)

Beating Florida...again...nothings better than giving them back an in yo face gator chomp!

Any time in any sport that we can beat Florida, Alabama and Kentucky on the road is a good thing. Much to be excited about the future of our basketball team. Fulkerson far exceeded my expectations for him.He should be considered a legit contender for Sec player of the year next year.

Reactions: i2amavol
An international true freshman PG coming in at the end of December and drawing praise from those around the league and being a real reason the team was able to do as well as they did as the best ball handler.

We had some good wins, including against Florida and a good team win against Washington. However, I think I will remember Vescovi coming in for his first game and making 6 of 9 three pointers, Pons' blocks and Fulkerson's heroics. Unfortunately, I will probably also remember Lamonte underperforming and quitting due to injury, and Plavsic playing half the season and underperforming (what could have been).

Honestly for me it was the Washington win, because at the time I thought they were very underhanded (shows what I know) and I did not expect us to have a great season at all, so it was a big great surprise for me. Though, it also gave me unrealistic expectations that made the downturn harder:/

We had some good wins, including against Florida and a good team win against Washington. However, I think I will remember Vescovi coming in for his first game and making 6 of 9 three pointers, Pons' blocks and Fulkerson's heroics. Unfortunately, I will probably also remember Lamonte underperforming and quitting due to injury, and Plavsic playing half the season and underperforming (what could have been).
Bro...

Reactions: feathersax
At this moment I'm watching that glorious win over Kentucky at Rupp on SEC Network. Vols down 17 with 17 minutes remaining. Guess who won?:D

Reactions: I4Vols
Stomping Kensucky in Rupp Arena:cool:

While having to endure on tv Lunardi, Calipari, two announcers and one enabling producer talk for what seemed like hours about how great those Cats are and the loss to Evansville was a fluke. And there was actually a game going on... a changing game. A comeback on blue floors.
I thought I was listening to Dickie V listening to himself...

VN Store

Back