Favorite fast food hamburger.

Favorite fast food hamburger joint

• Total voters
Of the options listed, Wendy's.

Hardees would be another good one.

I can do just about any fast food burger except Jack in the box. Not sure I would call Hardee’s fast food for anything but breakfast nowadays.

For me its

Wendy's
Pal's
BK (the flame grilled taste is unique)
McDs (quarter pounder with cheese not a big mac)
Sonic

Five guys has them all beat but I dont consider that fast food since you have to go inside and wait.

For true fast food with a drive thru burger, I'm partial to Steak and Shake. Like 5 Guys, but $15+ for one person. Ditched them after the second trip.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
Of the ones on the poll, Wendy's is my favorite.

Also, anybody else think Whataburger tastes just like Sonic? Both the burgers and the fries. It's good, but never understood the cult following. It isn't that good.
There was a time when I would have said Sonic hands down. Maybe it's the Cookeville stores. But, the patty at our local Sonics always seem to be already cold when you get them. And i have have cold tots and fries there. The one in Anderson, SC was great.

There was a time when I would have said Sonic hands down. Maybe it's the Cookeville stores. But, the patty at our local Sonics always seem to be already cold when you get them. And i have have cold tots and fries there. The one in Anderson, SC was great.
I think a big appeal to Sonic are the drinks. I don't know many people who love the burgers (people like them, don't love them) but lots of people love the drink combos and the drink specials.

I think a big appeal to Sonic are the drinks. I don't know many people who love the burgers (people like them, don't love them) but lots of people love the drink combos and the drink specials.

We used to stop at sonic after church. My wife's son was around 6-8 then and would get the Frito Pie. A super healthy meal of fritos, chili and cheese. He would be in the back seat making all kinds of agreeable groans and aahs with every bite. You'd think he just ate a elephant. His little tray wouldn't even be half empty when he was "full". (He was a wee one then). We used to laugh so hard at him.

. Yep my wife loves to go there for the slushees and ice cream the only actual food she will eat there is the onion rings and cheese sticks

VN Store

Back