Favorite fast food hamburger.

Favorite fast food hamburger joint

• Total voters

Border Vol

Vol Fan In Deep South Georgia
Here are five of my favorite hamburger chains(Not necessarily in this order)

Checkers-Rallys
Jack in the Box
In N Out Burger
Harvey's(Canada)
Whataburger

Hurley Mooncalf

Not Poobah Material
I went to Culver's recently for the first time really to get some cheese curds since I hadn't had them before. Had to go through the drive thru since the lobby wasn't open so I quickly just ordered whatever looked like one of their fancier burgers (didn't want to keep the line of cars behind me waiting while I putzed around trying to read the menu board). My take on the burger (whatever their double bacon cheeseburger deluxe thing) is it seems like it was pretty good quality ingredients but the meat patties were not overcooked but tasted sort of charcoalish which just muted the taste of everything else on the burger.
It was ok, but it was like $18 for the burger, curds and a milk shake for one person.

Last edited:

mad4vols

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
I went to Culver's recently for the first time really to get some cheese curds since I hadn't had them before. Had to go through the drive thru since the lobby was open so I quickly just ordered whatever looked like one of their fancier burgers (didn't want to keep the line of cars behind me waiting while I putzed around trying to read the menu board). My take on the burger (whatever their double bacon cheeseburger deluxe thing) is it seems like it was pretty good quality ingredients but the meat patties were not overcooked but tasted sort of charcoalish which just muted the taste of everything else on the burger.
It was ok, but it was like $18 for the burger, curds and a milk shake for one person.
I had the exact same experience and outcome as you.

Border Vol

Vol Fan In Deep South Georgia
I went to Culver's recently for the first time really to get some cheese curds since I hadn't had them before. Had to go through the drive thru since the lobby wasn't open so I quickly just ordered whatever looked like one of their fancier burgers (didn't want to keep the line of cars behind me waiting while I putzed around trying to read the menu board). My take on the burger (whatever their double bacon cheeseburger deluxe thing) is it seems like it was pretty good quality ingredients but the meat patties were not overcooked but tasted sort of charcoalish which just muted the taste of everything else on the burger.
The big things on Culver's menu are butter burgers and frozen custard

VolFaninFla

Got two Culver's Double Butter Cheeseburger Value Basket meals tonight.
BOGO by logging on and getting a Culver’s account.
Best of all was getting three free Pup Cups for the dogs.
1617930228452.jpeg

DC_Vol

Probationary Period
You should have talked them into letting you be the sixth guy.
FYI: There is a sixth guy...it’s the fifth son who wasn’t born when they started the original joint.

And a good friend of mine who I used to go to that original five guys with bought the rights to the first franchise. I used to always have free burger coupons he would give me. Good guy to know!

VN Store

Sponsors