Favorite coach in college football?

Jeremy Pruitt

Cheap pop.

giphy.gif

- Kevin Sumlin (hate his kind of football, but very likeable guy)
- Mark Dantonio
- Lovie Smith
- Dabo Swinney
- David Shaw
- Les Miles (it was time for a change, but he's truly a good guy, well, about as far one can be and be a NCAA coach)
- Ed Orgeron (no real ego there, not really comfortable in the limelight... so its usually not about him type feel)

Can we count Fulmer?

I like Mike Leach and Justin Fuente as well. I would have been happy if either of them had been hired last year. Not complaining about Pruitt. He has my loyal support but I can't say he's my favorite to watch on or off the field.

I've lived way to long, waaaaaay to many great coach's on my list. Most entertaining coach's? Hands down Majors, Switzer, Spurrier, Broyles, Royal, Sherrill, Dye, Jimmy Johnson, Danny Ford his infamous "take his knee out" comment alone, and last but not least the VERY overrated Woody Hayes from Ohio State who won a bunch of NCs without ever facing an SEC team regular season and went out in style punching a Clemson player in the throat in a bowl game.

woody hayes gif at DuckDuckGo

I'll give a list in no particular order.

Current:
Pruitt
Saban
Cutcliffe
Leach (for the entertainment value)
Dantonio
Les Miles

Retired:
Fulmer
Spurrier (Coaching the Orlando AAF team. Should be fun to see.)

Just curious to know who y'alls favorite Head Coach in college football is. It can be any conference and any team. Mine is Mike Leach.

Mike Leach has the most engaging personality.
Mark Stoops is my favorite because 10-3.
Neal Brown for his early career success and great attitude. Unfortunately, he's gonna bite Kentucky in the @$$ in recruiting.

VN Store

Back