Favorite Christmas Movie Thread

Just Friends is funny as ****.

Also Trading Places is the greatest Christmas movie of all time and hasn't been mentioned. Sad.

So good, and though Christmas is a significant part of it, so is New Year's and Thanksgiving. I don't consider it a Christmas movie.

"It ain't cool being such a jive turkey so close to Thanksgiving."

So good, and though Christmas is a significant part of it, so is New Year's and Thanksgiving. I don't consider it a Christmas movie.

"It ain't cool being such a jive turkey so close to Thanksgiving."

If you f*cks say Die Hard is a Christmas movie, then trading places is a Christmas movie. So piss off. Nice quote, dressing up as Santa trumps it.

If you f*cks say Die Hard is a Christmas movie, then trading places is a Christmas movie. So piss off. Nice quote, dressing up as Santa trumps it.
It’s like...

When people say Merry Christmas - They’re thinking of Die Hard.

When people say Happy Holidays - They’re thinking of Trading Places.

Better than Christmas Story?

I dare you to give me a reason!

I triple dog dare ya!!!
BlondCooperativeAmericancreamdraft-small.gif

Its a Wonderful Life.

It is about second chances, redemption and finding your own self worth.

I have hit that point several times in my life where I questioned my life choices and wish I had made different decisions. At the end of the day however, if I had made different decisions I might not have my kids. Things could be so radically different that Ill take it the way it is.

My son is having a hard time right now. We will probably watch this movie together this year, I want to see if he gets it.
I agree. I love this movie.

Reactions: bigslk
Are any of you into Christmas episodes of certain TV shows? I enjoy watching these almost as much as I do the Christmas movies. Here's some that I love to watch every year...

The Andy Griffith Show (The Christmas Story)
All In The Family (The Draft Dodger, Christmas Day At The Bunkers, Edith's Christmas Story)
Happy Days (Guess Who's Coming To Christmas)
The Brady Bunch (The Voice of Christmas)
Little House on the Prairie (Christmas At Plum Creek, A Christmas They Never Forgot, Merry Ingall's Christmas)
The Jeffersons (All I Want For Christmas)
Sanford and Sons (Ebenezer Sanford)
Taxi (A Full House for Christmas)
Mork and Mindy (Mork's First Christmas)
The Waltons (The Walton's Christmas)

There's probably a bunch more I'm not remembering.

Are any of you into Christmas episodes of certain TV shows? I enjoy watching these almost as much as I do the Christmas movies. Here's some that I love to watch every year...

All In The Family (The Draft Dodger, Christmas Day At The Bunkers, Edith's Christmas Story)
Little House on the Prairie (Christmas At Plum Creek, A Christmas They Never Forgot, Merry Ingall's Christmas)

Good idea:

A Very Sunny Christmas - Always Sunny
Woodland Critter Christmas - South Park
Afternoon Delight - Arrested Development
White Christmas - Black Mirror

DuzH6GhU0AATqQ3.jpg

VN Store

Back