Favorite Christmas Movie Thread

Am I the only person who hasn’t seen the polar express?

When you finally see it..... I want you to remember that I can't stand this irritating kid and had I been in the movie I'd have thrown his ass off the train

Attachments

• IMG_3483.GIF
    IMG_3483.GIF
    54.7 KB · Views: 24
Die Hard Bad Santa 1 and 2 A Charlie Brown Christmas Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer A Christmas Story the Grinch who stole Christmas

Die Hard is a movie in which the plot takes place during the Christmas season. However it’s not a Christmas movie. It’s about as much of a Christmas movie as It’s A Wonderful Life.

Die Hard is a movie in which the plot takes place during the Christmas season. However it’s not a Christmas movie. It’s about as much of a Christmas movie as It’s A Wonderful Life.

Christmas is a big part of the plot and the movie ends with the hero getting his estranged family back. The soundtrack is filled with Christmas music. The dialog is full of sarcastic Christmas references. His wife's name is Holly, for hell's sake.

Reactions: tumscalcium
Christmas is a big part of the plot and the movie ends with the hero getting his estranged family back. The soundtrack is filled with Christmas music. The dialog is full of sarcastic Christmas references. His wife's name is Holly, for hell's sake.

“You wanted a miracle, Theo, I give you the F. B. I.”

My favorite Chrismas movies are

A Christmas Carol 1938

A Christmas Story 1983

"The Waltons" The Homecoming: A Christmas Story 1971

The exact same scenario could’ve taken place at any other time of the year and literally nothing would have changed. It taking place during the holidays is completely inconsequential to what happens.

The exact same scenario could’ve taken place at any other time of the year and literally nothing would have changed. It taking place during the holidays is completely inconsequential to what happens.
Doubt he writes NOW I HAVE A MACHINEGUN HO HO HO in March. It is watched every December in my house. If you don’t think it’s a Christmas movie you’re a terrorist.

VN Store

Back