FAU's Coach and AD

TNHopeful505

So....I didn't know this, and SIAP,

But Dusty May, FAU's coach was on Mike White's (Danny White's brother) staff at Louisiana Tech and Florida.

Dusty May was the first hire of the new AD at FAU. That AD is Brian White. Who is also Danny White's brother.

The White family knows talent when it sees it. I just thought that was crazy that the AD of FAU is the brother of our AD. Crazy successful family.

Last edited:
So....I didn't know this, and SIAP,

But Dusty May, FAU's coach was on Mike White's (Danny White's brother) staff at Louisiana Tech and Florida.

Dusty May was the first hire of the new AD at FAU. That AD is Brian White. Who is also Danny White's brother.

The White family knows talent when it sees it. I just thought that was crazy that the AD of FAU is the brother of our AD. Crazy successful family.
Mike White did less with more than possibly any other SEC coach in the last 10 years.

I shudder to think where we'd be if he had accepted our job back in 2015.

Well…he would have done more than Tyndall did, but that’s not saying much seeing as Tyndall arguably was the worst hire this program has ever seen. Tyndall does get something of an assist, though, seeing how his short stay here led to Barnes being hired.

I’ll guess “Beat Danny White’s Dad’s school to get to FAU in the Sweet 16”. Next question would be “and… ?”. Since BrockyTOP is a chronic Barnes Basher, and only chimes in to take at shot at CRB, I don’t know what the point could possibly be.
Nice work, TG-O! Makes sense all the way around.

It's "Mule Day" week here, so any post that begins with "Bray..." might reflexively be dismissed as coming from an ass.

Well…he would have done more than Tyndall did, but that’s not saying much seeing as Tyndall arguably was the worst hire this program has ever seen. Tyndall does get something of an assist, though, seeing how his short stay here led to Barnes being hired.

I would agree that Tyndall was the worst hire in the history of the program, but that is because he was not properly vetted. Tennessee hired a coach that everyone else knew was about to get hammered by the NCAA, that is on the AD. We have had worse coaches though, such as Wade Houston and Kevin O'Neal.

VN Store

Back