Fauci Gain of Function

Vol8188

revolUTion in the air!
I think everyone realized he was lying before Congress and playing weird Clinton level “what is the definition of is” style games to avoid perjury, but at this point are we all willing to accept Fauci lied and maybe blindly trusting the “experts” isn’t always in your best interest?

NIH admits US funded gain-of-function research in Wuhan

And those incompetent little Chinese pr!cks are also doing similar experiments with MERS. If that gets loose then everyone's goose is cooked. 30 to 50 percent mortality rate with that one. Our tax dollars hard at work. The Chinese are also drilling deep into ancient ice. Hoping to find an old super bug. I'm sure evil people like Fauci fully support this too.

And those incompetent little Chinese pr!cks are also doing similar experiments with MERS. If that gets loose then everyone's goose is cooked. 30 to 50 percent mortality rate with that one. Our tax dollars hard at work. The Chinese are also drilling deep into ancient ice. Hoping to find an old super bug. I'm sure evil people like Fauci fully support this too.
The Nazi scientists became part of our government with Operation Paperclip. I do not believe Fauci had a noble goal with the virus research.

I think everyone realized he was lying before Congress and playing weird Clinton level “what is the definition of is” style games to avoid perjury, but at this point are we all willing to accept Fauci lied and maybe blindly trusting the “experts” isn’t always in your best interest?

NIH admits US funded gain-of-function research in Wuhan

Appears that Fauci was covering his butt in early 2020 when he repeatedly stated he trusted the Chinese scientists' data, and denigrated the possibility of a lab-created virus. Also covering his 2012 paper that:

"In an unlikely but conceivable turn of events, what if that scientist becomes infected with the virus, which leads to an outbreak and ultimately triggers a pandemic? Many ask reasonable questions: given the possibility of such a scenario – however remote – should the initial experiments have been performed and/or published in the first place, and what were the processes involved in this decision?

Scientists working in this field might say – as indeed I have said – that the benefits of such experiments and the resulting knowledge outweigh the risks. It is more likely that a pandemic would occur in nature, and the need to stay ahead of such a threat is a primary reason for performing an experiment that might appear to be risky.

Within the research community, many have expressed concern that important research progress could come to a halt just because of the fear that someone, somewhere, might attempt to replicate these experiments sloppily. This is a valid concern." Anthony Fauci Argued Gain-of-Function Research Outweighed Pandemic Risk in 2012 | National Review
Fauci Argued Benefits of Gain-of-Function Research Outweighed Pandemic Risk in 2012 Paper

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another snake needing investigating is Peter Daszak of EcoHealth Alliance
"Daszak was a lead member of the group of scientists who penned a statement to the medical journal The Lancet in March 2020 saying they “strongly condemn conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin.”

They did this without any evidence ruling the theory out, and their letter influenced much of the media coverage of the lab leak theory throughout the bulk of the pandemic so far.

Daszak funded research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology that involved modifying the spike proteins on SARS viruses in a way that made them more infectious, so it’s pretty clear why he wouldn’t want anyone pointing fingers at the lab.

However, it now appears that officials within the U.S. government colluded with Daszak and other backers of the lab to keep the possibility that this is exactly what happened under wraps. Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance was given funding for its research by the Fauci-led NIAID, but Fauci has denied under oath having any knowledge of gain of function research being funded by his agency at the lab."

"Daszak was a lead member of the group of scientists who penned a statement to the medical journal The Lancet in March 2020 saying they “strongly condemn conspiracy theories suggesting that COVID-19 does not have a natural origin.”

They did this without any evidence ruling the theory out, and their letter influenced much of the media coverage of the lab leak theory throughout the bulk of the pandemic so far.

Daszak funded research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology that involved modifying the spike proteins on SARS viruses in a way that made them more infectious, so it’s pretty clear why he wouldn’t want anyone pointing fingers at the lab.

However, it now appears that officials within the U.S. government colluded with Daszak and other backers of the lab to keep the possibility that this is exactly what happened under wraps. Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance was given funding for its research by the Fauci-led NIAID, but Fauci has denied under oath having any knowledge of gain of function research being funded by his agency at the lab.

Moreover, in emails released by a different FOIA request, Daszak wrote to Fauci: “just wanted to say a personal thank you on behalf of our staff and collaborators, for publicly standing up and stating that the scientific evidence supports a natural origin for COVID-19 from a bat-to-human spillover. Your comments are brave, and coming from your trusted voice, will help dispel the myths being spun around the virus origin.”

Researcher calls for formal FBI investigation
"Former State Department COVID-19 investigator Dr. David Asher recently spoke to Fox News about documents released by private research group DRASTIC contradicting claims made by Fauci and the Chinese Communist Party about the research being done at the Wuhan lab.

The documents revealed a plan to develop a coronavirus, SARS-CoV2, that is more infectious and transmissible among humans to be released in bat caves to infect bats, who could then be used to test vaccines.

“The fact is that the Wuhan Institute – with EcoHealth Alliance as their US partner – were applying for funding to do gain of function research, explicitly to endow a bat-borne Coronavirus related to SARS with a furin cleavage site so it could essentially kill humans.”

The Pentagon’s research and development arm ultimately declined to directly fund the research due to “weapons of mass destruction concerns,” but the documents nevertheless expose the type of research that was being done inside the Wuhan lab and how this contradicts with what Fauci has said about their work."

Newly released documents indicate Fauci and Daszak covered up COVID-19 origins

Last edited:
I want to know what these overlords like Fauci are taking to keep them protected from infection from these Frankenstein experiments.

The Nazi scientists became part of our government with Operation Paperclip. I do not believe Fauci had a noble goal with the virus research.
Fine. He ought to come clean and defend his support of gain of function research and why it's worthwhile. Don't blatantly lie to us. This is why Fauci is scum of the earth

I'll look forward to your treatment for the next disease that comes around.

Is that my argument? That I personally know all of the things?

Or is my argument that blindly trusting the government isn’t in your best interest? At this point the NIH is admitting they funded gain of function. The same thing our leading “expert” claimed never happened

Fine. He ought to come clean and defend his support of gain of function research and why it's worthwhile. Don't blatantly lie to us. This is why Fauci is scum of the earth
It’s worthwhile to him because he’s evil. This is the exact same type of stuff the Nazi scientist and Japanese Scientists were exploring in WW2. They were trying to find ways to weaponize insect diseases and unleash them on their enemies. People need to wake up and realize Fauci is a danger to mankind.

Is that my argument? That I personally know all of the things?

Or is my argument that blindly trusting the government isn’t in your best interest? At this point the NIH is admitting they funded gain of function. The same thing our leading “expert” claimed never happened

So Fauci committed perjury?

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
The Fauci NIH approved experiments on hundreds of New York City orphans. Government agencies and pharmaceutical companies used the orphans in deadly AIDS drug trials.

Fauci is just as guilty of treason as his president. The word “democrat” is quickly becoming a word that’s changing its meaning. It’s starting to lean towards meaning domestic terrorist rather than a political affiliation.

Reactions: sunnyvol79 and AM64
Fauci is just as guilty of treason as his president. The word “democrat” is quickly becoming a word that’s changing its meaning. It’s starting to lean towards meaning domestic terrorist rather than a political affiliation.
Good thing Trump left him in charge and gave him a mic then.

What do we call people who work with and empower traitors?

VN Store

Back