Fantasy Baseball 2021

no issues, money required? looking at 8 pm CDT? sounds good...assume its yahoo league .. only played espn after years of rotissereie in pre-online days

No money, and yes Yahoo. Draft is tomorrow at 9PM Eastern or 8 Central, as you mentioned.

We have 11, if Ardent joins that's 12 but if Ardent doesn't or if you find another person in the next day, that's fine too. I just want an even number.

sorry -- had to sign off... son called and having late supper -- drafting in 12-man league with 30-man rosters -- (roster size may help ith all the IL action... draft will take longer gthan usual
take imoore944 and ill check back after midnight. ill be around in 2021 and would enjoy joining.
take care and thanks --- (i grew up in nashville but moved to knoxville before high school years

Draft in a little under 30 minutes
Draft in a little under 30 minutes
good luck.
with our expandd roster and espn league of 12, we needed nearly 3 hours.
first time that i remember where all 12 managers participated fully but it was concerning that 5 of my pitchers were faceless.
but who know those might have been masks

Reactions: NashVol11
I’m considering doing 6-week season + 6-8 team playoff instead of what we currently have, which is 7-week season + 4-team playoff. I created a thread on the league message board, let me know of any thoughts there or here

I’m considering doing 6-week season + 6-8 team playoff instead of what we currently have, which is 7-week season + 4-team playoff. I created a thread on the league message board, let me know of any thoughts there or here
Don't care either way.

I realized I can just change the title of our existing thread.

Link to join: Join my Yahoo Sports Fantasy Baseball league, Fake Field of Dreams

All are welcome. I renewed the league except for teams that didn't make a move all season (Betts Bats and Hoosier Gappers), but let me know if anyone else wants out. Yankee I promise I won't offer you 700 trades this year

If you need someone late to fill it out, @ me. It's been 20 years since I did baseball so guaranteed wins for all!

All slots full or got room for more?

One of the other teams from last year joined back in, so we have 11 now. I’m fine with whoever wants to take the 12th spot

I think we may actually expand to 14 if everyone is cool with that, so still a couple more spots at the link above

@YankeeVol wants his team to be taken over by someone else, because his trade of Acuña + Alonso + pitcher Ohtani for Trevor Bauer got vetoed and he’s now dropped all of his players twice in response, so let me know if anyone wants to take over a team midseason.

Highlights are Acuña, Aaron Nola, both halves of Ohtani, Musgrove, Gleyber, Alonso, Stanton. It’s a 6-team playoff and the team is in 7th at around .500.

Last edited:
@YankeeVol wants his team to be taken over by someone else, because his trade of Acuña + Alonso + pitcher Ohtani for Trevor Bauer got vetoed and he’s now dropped all of his players twice in response, so let me know if anyone wants to take over a team midseason.

Highlights are Acuña, Aaron Nola, both halves of Ohtani, Musgrove, Gleyber, Alonso, Stanton. It’s a 6-team playoff and the team is in 7th at around .500.
I see you conveniently didn’t add the other plays that were added to the trade along with Bauer. It was a b!tch move to veto the trade. He was making moves to try and improve his team; I was making moves to improve my team.

I see you conveniently didn’t add the other plays that were added to the trade along with Bauer. It was a b!tch move to veto the trade. He was making moves to try and improve his team; I was making moves to improve my team.

I didn’t veto it, but if I’m trading Acuña for Tyler Naquin it doesn’t have to go through just because I say I’m trying to improve my team. There is such a thing as too lopsided.

The Betts trades got vetoed a few times and then the teams worked it out. And based on the veto times, I’m 99% sure Yankee was one of the ones vetoing those Betts trades, only to turn around and throw a tantrum about the same thing now

Demanding to be removed, then coming back to drop all your players, then demanding to be removed again when you’re the one who won’t leave, then dropping all your players again, then trying to trade everyone away for nothing, then benching all of your players, then telling everyone to get cancer and die is far far more of a b!tch move than vetoing a trade.

There’s also a thread on the league message board regarding raising the veto threshold, but not many have participated in that discussion IIRC

Last edited:

VN Store

Back