Family of 7 with one child in a wheelchair

volfaninpa

I'm trying to take my kids down for their first ever game in Neyland. I'm looking at either the Georgia State or Chattanooga game, however my one son is handicapped and will have to sit in that section and neither me nor my wife want to be spread out far away somewhere else in the stadium with our 4 other kids. So, I'm trying to get a few questions answered:

Does anyone have any experience navigating Neyland with a wheelchair?

What sections are nearby the handicap section?

Does anyone have 5 tickets together near the handicap section?

Thanks in advance.

Most hcp seats are in pairs … 1 seat and 1 wheelchair space.
There are hcp areas in most lower level sections and typically at the back of the section. I do not know about upper deck. Terrace and sky boxes can also accommodate hcps.
Navigation is easy. The tough part is getting to the stadium. There is a bus for hcp that runs from the AG campus (permit parking) and drops off adjacent to gate 21. Otherwise, it is a walk of some distance. Once there, there are elevators to take you to the proper level for the hcp seating.

Most hcp seats are in pairs … 1 seat and 1 wheelchair space.
There are hcp areas in most lower level sections and typically at the back of the section. I do not know about upper deck. Terrace and sky boxes can also accommodate hcps.
Navigation is easy. The tough part is getting to the stadium. There is a bus for hcp that runs from the AG campus (permit parking) and drops off adjacent to gate 21. Otherwise, it is a walk of some distance. Once there, there are elevators to take you to the proper level for the hcp seating.

Thanks for the info!

Thanks for the info!

Call the Thompson Boling ticket office. They keep handicap seats for each game on reserve. They should be able to help try and find you tickets close by to what they have, but it’s very rare it works out perfect. Also, get an elevator pass from Event Management. They handle those and can mail it to you.

VN Store

Back