Fall of the Lady Vols

pasadenavol

Prior to tonight's loss, the Lady Vols had not lost 3 straight in 33 years. The last time they lost 4 in a row?... 49 years!! Let that set in for a moment. They were only playing club basketball back then! Alabama has now beat the lady vols 5 straight times... they have only beat the Lady Vols a total of 7 times... only twice under Pat Summit.

How much more should Lady Vols fans suffer through this train wreck? Watching the game tonight, Alabama just dribbles straight to the basket and hits layups from their half court offense. Alabama was on a three game skid until tonight and hadn't shot higher than 40% from the field all year. Tonight...almost 60% from the field.

No boxing out, no rebounding, street ball offense, best players sit then bench almost the entire second half... what more proof do you need that Holly is a horrible coach?

Phil, put down the Krisy Kreme and do your job! FIRE her now before you see some blue hairs burning mattresses outside your office!

There were 13 people at the game. No one cares anymore about girls basketball. I have never seen so much 23 defense in my life. I would have rather roofed a house in the rain.

Reactions: BreatheUT
AL’s win was their largest margin of victory over the Lady Vols. Of course, they only have 7 wins against us, but still the largest margin of victory.

There were 13 people at the game. No one cares anymore about girls basketball. I have never seen so much 23 defense in my life. I would have rather roofed a house in the rain.

I would say nobody really wanted to see either of these teams. Mississippi State had a sellout. You could've set the crowd in a midsize classroom.

It looked like 2 high school teams out there. Bama was slow and flat footed. The Lady Vols showed looked like they were in a pickup game.

VN Store

Back