fake hateful news from Fox

We already have abc, cbs, nbc, msnbc, cnn, yahoo, aol, msn to give us the liberal slant and take everything a conservative does and twist into something bad.

We don’t need you at one of the very few conservative outlets to give us yet another bs spin on things.

He will be on cnn or msnbc before January...where he belongs.

Bye!!!
Do Yahoo, AOL, and MSN still exist? Asking for a friend on MySpace.

A dirt nap?
Judge Nap is what caused Shep to quit, I believe. Shep had Judge Nappy on his show saying Trump committed a crime. Tucker had Joe DiGenova on his show saying that Nappy was "a fool." So, Shep used his show to excoriate Tucker for not standing up for colleague Judge Nap. My guess is that Shep got called on the carpet for that, and then hit the road because Fox probably stood up for Tucker and his bigger ratings. Shep, being more butthurt than on a normal Sunday morning after a big Ole Miss win, decided to quit.

Judge Nap is what caused Shep to quit, I believe. Shep had Judge Nappy on his show saying Trump committed a crime. Tucker had Joe DiGenova on his show saying that Nappy was "a fool." So, Shep used his show to excoriate Tucker for not standing up for colleague Judge Nap. My guess is that Shep got called on the carpet for that, and then hit the road because Fox probably stood up for Tucker and his bigger ratings. Shep, being more butthurt than on a normal Sunday morning after a big Ole Miss win, decided to quit.
It has probably been a pretty tenuous relationship between Shep and Fox News for a while now. He's one of a few reporters on that station that actually calls out Trump. It was a matter of time before he was handed his hat and shown the back door.

Most everyone agrees, yet some still support him anyway, Boggles the mind.
Look at the treatment of Shep. He dares call out Trump for his ********, and he is immediately thrown under the bus, even though he has been on the network for over twenty years. Hard to combat that level of propaganda with the Fox News crowd.

Look at the treatment of Shep. He dares call out Trump for his ********, and he is immediately thrown under the bus, even though he has been on the network for over twenty years. Hard to combat that level of propaganda with the Fox News crowd.
He used his show platform to call out and publicly shame Tucker Carlson for not standing up for another Trump hater, Judge Napolitano. My guess is that didn't go over well with Fox execs, so he got the raw ass and quit. You wouldn't think it would get raw that easily. Shep has been bashing Trump for some time. That isn't the reason he got in trouble.

Reactions: NEO
If you wanna know what libs like me think is this essence of Fox News, watch this clip.

The hyperbole, the dishonesty ... and mutherf*ckin disheveled Steve Bannon swooping in like Batman at the end to save the day.

He used his show platform to call out and publicly shame Tucker Carlson for not standing up for another Trump hater, Judge Napolitano. My guess is that didn't go over well with Fox execs, so he got the raw ass and quit. Shep has been bashing Trump for some time. That isn't the reason.
I'm sure it didn't help that he tried to at least be impartial. He could have gone the Hannity route and quoted stuff from the Q boys. That would have solidified him with the network.

If you wanna know what libs like me think is this essence of Fox News, watch this clip.

The hyperbole, the dishonesty ... and mutherf*ckin disheveled Steve Bannon swooping in like Batman at the end to save the day.

Bannon was so drunk I sobered up when his face popped up, then got drunk again before the video ended.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
I'm sure it didn't help that he tried to at least be impartial. He could have gone the Hannity route and quoted stuff from the Q boys. That would have solidified him with the network.
I don't think that he tried to be impartial. He hates Trump too much to do that. It was easy to see his feelings.

It has probably been a pretty tenuous relationship between Shep and Fox News for a while now. He's one of a few reporters on that station that actually calls out Trump. It was a matter of time before he was handed his hat and shown the back door.
Shep quit. He said so he wasn’t shown the door. Stop writing alternative history on this zep.

“Recently I asked the company to allow me to leave FOX News and begin a new chapter," Smith said in a statement. "After requesting that I stay, they graciously obliged. The opportunities afforded this guy from small-town Mississippi have been many. It’s been an honor and a privilege to report the news each day to our loyal audience in context and with perspective, without fear or favor. I’ve worked with the most talented, dedicated and focused professionals I know and I’m proud to have anchored their work each day -- I will deeply miss them,”

VN Store

Back