Facebook and Instagram are down the day after the Whistleblower went on 60 Minutes

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
Also, LOL at the whistleblower. I've spent too much time reading that article and all I've "learned" so far is that FB puts making $ ahead of the interest of the general public. We could find a whistleblower for every large corporation on the planet to allege the same thing.

"So, you know, you have your phone. You might see only 100 pieces of content if you sit and scroll on for, you know, five minutes. But Facebook has thousands of options it could show you. The algorithm picks from those options based on the kind of content you've engaged with the most in the past."

This is a nothing-burger. She's literally explaining how social media feeds work in general. Who didn't know or is surprised by this stuff? Who wouldn't try to make more ad $ by picking engaging content to keep people on their site longer if they were in charge of FB? It's so easy to stir people up against the bourgeoisies.

Reactions: volwindy
Well then, feel free to share your name, SS number, and credit and debit card numbers. Please include pin, expiration date, and that little 3 number code on the back!🤣
Don’t forget mothers maiden name

Reactions: joevol33
I deleted my accounts a long time ago. Not sure why people choose to give them their data for free and in some cases to be used against them.

This. most adults did the same. One day California will fall in the ocean and the world will be reborn.

The real kicker is grandma already linked your family tree, your occupation, where you live, pictures of you and your children, and your dna to the internets AI. Sounds like a real good idea doesn't it?

VN Store

Back