Ex Vandy Coach Stallings given 3 year show cause

wmcovol

Granted the guy is a complete jerk but getting a 3 year show cause for letting grad assistants and support personnel run workouts @ Pitt and trying to cover it up isnt that big of a deal. Kinda like lying about cooking hamburgers yet "Strong ass offer" Will Wade keeps on going.....

i doubt Stallings will ever coach again in the NCAA. He made damn good money alot of years at Vandy.

Granted the guy is a complete jerk but getting a 3 year show cause for letting grad assistants and support personnel run workouts @ Pitt and trying to cover it up isnt that big of a deal. Kinda like lying about cooking hamburgers yet "Strong ass offer" Will Wade keeps on going.....

i doubt Stallings will ever coach again in the NCAA. He made damn good money alot of years at Vandy.
I have a feeling they aren’t done with Will Wade or Bill Self or the Arizona coach yet. The NCAA has a long memory.

Wade still being allowed to coach at this time is definitely questionable at best.

Gotta agree with you. I seriously doubt Bruce Pearl or Kelvin Sampson will coach again in the NCAA again either.

Destroying videos and refusing to cooperate with the investigation are what got him the show cause, not the original violations. It was a negotiated penalty so Pitt was more than happy to hang as much of the punishment on Stallings than the program.

Gotta agree with you. I seriously doubt Bruce Pearl or Kelvin Sampson will coach again in the NCAA again either.

I dont think the cheating issues are why Stallings wont coach again in the NCAA. I think the reason why is he'll never get another job anywhere close to the level he had at Vandy or even Pitt after the results (w-L) at Pitt and I cant see a 60+ year old guy starting over at a low mid major when he has a damn good bank account. Add to it, his wife loves living in Nashville. I dont think she ever moved to Pittsburgh when he was there. I think hes retired unless he got a Lipscomb job around Nashville.

Yet Penny pays players thousands and gets nothing

Reactions: feathersax
Wade still being allowed to coach at this time is definitely questionable at best.
It absolutely blows my mind how he's still coaching. He and LSU were asked a ton of questions by the NCAA, and once the NCAA got their answers they seemingly said "OK, thanks, that's what we needed, you're good." I mean, really?

Destroying videos and refusing to cooperate with the investigation are what got him the show cause, not the original violations. It was a negotiated penalty so Pitt was more than happy to hang as much of the punishment on Stallings than the program.
Thats easy to do when you walk out the door 0-18 in the conference.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back