Ex UCF QB McKenzie Milton now on staff

Kid was a stud in college, how random
Saw the game he was injured. Both my kids graduated from UCF. We are fans. One of the most horrific injuries I have seen. Almost lost his leg. Living in area I can tell you this that young man has top drawer courage and character. Will be an outstanding influence. McKenzie will make an impact. Book it.

It sucks that his playing career ended the way that it did. I am glad he is making the best of it and still getting to do things he wants to do. If he coaches like he played, he will be a great addition!

It was Dillon Gabriel the QB at UCF when Huepel left. Said something about Huepel not saying goodbye or a phone call. Gabriel left UCF for Oklahoma and I'm sure he didn't call every single teammate and say goodbye.
That's right. Dillon Gabriel.

Great addition for us!

He really loves and respects our HC and he will coach like our HC teaches and trains him to coach.

He's already been a serious student of the game so he knows the X's and O's really well already.

As our other coaches get poached away from us this kid will move up and become our OC in time.

He couldn't get a better place to start to learn for his coaching career.

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: Franklin_Vol09
Wasn't there a really big deal made about negative comments made by UCF players when Heupel left? Am I making that up? I remember thinking it sounded like sour grapes.
No player is usually overjoyed when a good coach leaves for elsewhere

Welcome aboard, So much for being a QB whisperer when you have to put one of yours on staff rather than in the NFL,

Welcome aboard, So much for being a QB whisperer when you have to put one of yours on staff rather than in the NFL,
This has to be a joke right? He was one of the best players in the country before his injury, he almost lost his leg and doctors were not sure he was ever going to walk again IF he kept it. Doctors told him over 50 percent of patients with his injury have to have amputations. It has nothing to do with scheme or talent, it was a freak injury. That's why he isn't in the NFL. If it wasn't for the injury he would have been a first round pick.

Prothro breaking his leg… Alabama WR… it was nasty… made me want to throw up
That one was bad. Read bad. He is working from Regions Bank I think and does pretty well. Been a LONG LONG time since I thought about him but remember not being able to watch the replays all the next week.

Reactions: walkenvol
That one was bad. Read bad. He is working from Regions Bank I think and does pretty well. Been a LONG LONG time since I thought about him but remember not being able to watch the replays all the next week.
Worst break I have ever seen.. the leg was a literal L… and he highpointed the ball and then proceeded to lift in the air for the world to see… it was nasty. Still can see it in my mind. My Uncle is squeamish and passed out from seeing it.

This has to be a joke right? He was one of the best players in the country before his injury, he almost lost his leg and doctors were not sure he was ever going to walk again IF he kept it. Doctors told him over 50 percent of patients with his injury have to have amputations. It has nothing to do with scheme or talent, it was a freak injury. That's why he isn't in the NFL. If it wasn't for the injury he would have been a first round pick.
I don't even know why you dignified that stupidity with a response tbh.

VN Store

Back