Ex-NFL star Arian Foster sarcastically explains how the 'NFL is rigged'

Of course the article doesn’t clearly support it because the writer has no idea WTF they’re talking about. Foster is a very intelligent man, his approach to the subject is nuanced. Some people get it, most don’t!
and if you don’t believe the NFL was putting Mahommie in the SB again by all means necessary Sunday, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona for ya!!!!!

The point is no the plays are not specifically “scripted” HOWEVER, when there are opportunities to manipulate the flow and course of the game, the NFL via the refs, clearly do so!

Of course the article doesn’t clearly support it because the writer has no idea WTF they’re talking about. Foster is a very intelligent man, his approach to the subject is nuanced. Some people get it, most don’t!
and if you don’t believe the NFL was putting Mahommie in the SB again by all means necessary Sunday, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona for ya!!!!!

The point is no the plays are not specifically “scripted” HOWEVER, when there are opportunities to manipulate the flow and course of the game, the NFL via the refs, clearly do so!

I’m here for my property.

Why did the NFL elect to put Mahomes in the SB over Cincy this season but not last season?

Reactions: NashVol11

What specifically did Foster say that makes you think he's actually saying it's fixed?

What happened on Sunday? Both teams were on the end of bad calls. Kansas City got screwed out of a touchdown in the first quarter on a “questionable” holding call. If the NFL wanted the Chiefs in the Super Bowl at all costs, why throw that flag? If the NFL wanted KC in the SB so bad, why throw a ridiculous flag for taunting on KC that totally killed the momentum of a drive? A drive that was inside the Cincinnati 40-yard line? Why let the Cincinnati offensive line get away with holding calls the entire second half?

They scripted Mahomes to break his ankle it heal in less than a week.

VN Store

Back