Everything Pruitt, Moorhead said on SEC teleconference today

ON THE JOB MISSISSIPPI STATE DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR BOB SHOOP, A FORMER TENNESSEE DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR, IS DOING THIS SEASON

“Bob is a guy that I’ve known for a long time, grew up in a town right next to me. He’s had consistently successful, productive defensive units just about every place that he’s been. I know the Tennessee years were a bit of an anomaly. But he bounced back strong last year. And he’s a guy that I think does an excellent job of putting the kids in position to be successful. He calls a good, strong, aggressive game and is surrounded by a bunch of quality assistants. So I think Bob is one of the top defensive coordinators in the country.”

Understatement of the year.
Anomaly
noun

1. 1.
    something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected. Used in a sentence:
    "All of Tennessee's coaches in the past decade have been an anomaly to the tradition of Tennessee Football, first established by General Neyland."

Reactions: OrangeMagic
ON THE JOB MISSISSIPPI STATE DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR BOB SHOOP, A FORMER TENNESSEE DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR, IS DOING THIS SEASON

“Bob is a guy that I’ve known for a long time, grew up in a town right next to me. He’s had consistently successful, productive defensive units just about every place that he’s been. I know the Tennessee years were a bit of an anomaly. But he bounced back strong last year. And he’s a guy that I think does an excellent job of putting the kids in position to be successful. He calls a good, strong, aggressive game and is surrounded by a bunch of quality assistants. So I think Bob is one of the top defensive coordinators in the country.”

Understatement of the year.
Anomaly
noun

1. 1.
    something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected. Used in a sentence:
    "All of Tennessee's coaches in the past decade have been an anomaly to the tradition of Tennessee Football, first established by General Neyland."

So he wants to live up to the general?

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back