Everyone who vowed to quit.

Just using the logic used before me

Lol.... except your post had no logic. You equated being pissed about a football team to abusing your wife. All you can do now is take your lumps, no taking it back. You hate to see it..

Reactions: 'Boro-vol
People also get mad and hit their wives, doesn’t mean it’s ok.
giphy.gif

Reactions: rkvdg and 'Boro-vol
Hindsight is always 20-20. We all were shaking our heads earlier. But tonight, I enjoy a warm orange glow. GBO

Reactions: CJBlaze
Nope, not comparing violence to a message board. Just stating that just because something is said out of anger, doesn’t mean that you should get a pass for it. It’s wrong regardless.
That's exactly what you did. Even more absurd is the idea that saying you're not going to follow a sports team and then changing your mind is somehow wrong. Fandom is completely voluntary. Nobody needs "a pass", it's not an issue of morality. Even if it was, who made you chief of the fan police? You made a stupid comment, it happens. Stop digging.

That's exactly what you did. Even more absurd is the idea that saying you're not going to follow a sports team and then changing your mind is somehow wrong. Fandom is completely voluntary. Nobody needs "a pass", it's not an issue of morality. Even if it was, who made you chief of the fan police? You made a stupid comment, it happens. Stop digging.
What don’t you understand? Can you comprehend logic? I literally said that it’s NOT ok to hit a spouse.

What don’t you understand? Can you comprehend logic? I literally said that it’s NOT ok to hit a spouse.
Nobody is questioning that. The issue is you using it as a justification for not giving people "a pass" for their message board comments. It would be like me replying to your "using the logic used before you" comment with something about Nazis saying they were just following orders. That would be absurd, just like the comparison you made.

I hope everyone who proclaimed they were done with the Vols at some point this season stays away. The program certainly doesn't need you. GBO.
Says the one that just got on here, its been rough and if you didnt have some doubt at some point you are a damn liar after the start we had, lets be happy we got this far and have the oppurtunity at a good bowl game...if u saw that season comin and guessed it right ill give you 1k

Reactions: CJBlaze
I hope everyone who proclaimed they were done with the Vols at some point this season stays away. The program certainly doesn't need you. GBO.
If you have been a member of this message board since 2013 and you have under 150 posts, you are not a true fan. Go to another board and not do anything, this board certainly doesn't need you. GBO.

Nobody vowed to quit. Stop being dramatic. Some people don’t like settling for hot garbage.

This. Lol. The team has to give some back in return at a certain point. It's the way healthy relationships work.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
All I'm saying is fans on social media have an effect on coaches jobs, Greg Shiano agrees.
If he loses and they bisch about it online, it gives off that appearance. People doing it currently look goofy. The Schiano thing happened because EVERYONE was vocal and politicians/community leaders jumped onboard. You and 2-3 other posters could complain all night on Tinder and no one gives a crap. 😴

They have played much better in the second half of the season. I won’t be satisfied until the win column is two digits.

With a bowl win this team should have been a 10 win team...i do think the coaches learned and wont allow the team to take anyine for granted again.

The guy with the Washington state logo, flat out said he was done with the Vols after BYU. I remember his post. He may not have meant it but a few have said they were done etc. That's fine most of the time they are just blowing off steam. But no matter how bad a year or years go, I will never say I am done with the Vols. I am VFL, period. GBO!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickyvol77
The haters refused to settle for crap. They helped motivate Pruitt and company, you should thank them.
They didn't motivate Pruitt at all, Pruitt has his own motivation not from folks that wanted him out and said they were done with UT. GBO!!!!!

VN Store

Back