Everyone who vowed to quit.

I hope everyone who proclaimed they were done with the Vols at some point this season stays away. The program certainly doesn't need you. GBO.
The product was bad , worse than any time in history, they lost a home opener to GA ST FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, lost to BYU at home, got embarrassed by FL and GA, clobbered again by AL , so don't be so high and mighty Mr. UT, I bet you rooted for Dereck Doolittle and BUTCH

I hope everyone who proclaimed they were done with the Vols at some point this season stays away. The program certainly doesn't need you. GBO.
giphy.gif

Nobody vowed to quit. Stop being dramatic. Some people don’t like settling for hot garbage.
Exactly. Some people can't comprehend being upset, and calling it like it was. That leads to the super fan threads like this. I don't recall anybody this year saying they're done, did the ladt 2 years though. When you're losing people are gonna criticize, some people like the op can't understand.

I wasn't quitting on this team, but I was wondering WTF they did during the off season and fall camp. The hot garbage the first half of season was unexcusable!!!

Reactions: Alto1
I tell you what, posters have been interesting today and you can certainly tell the ones who have been off work for the holiday and drinking solid since Thursday instead of their usual Saturday game day drinking only. 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: rkvdg

Here you are talking like we have done something great or accomplished a miracle!

The reality is we have not beaten any one of substance and still have the losses to Ga St and BYU on our record!

Sit down!

The product was bad , worse than any time in history, they lost a home opener to GA ST FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, lost to BYU at home, got embarrassed by FL and GA, clobbered again by AL , so don't be so high and mighty Mr. UT, I bet you rooted for Dereck Doolittle and BUTCH
Just curious, why wouldn't you root for Dooley and Butch when they coached at Tennessee?

VN Store

Back