Everyone who vowed to quit.

I quit.... scheduling my days around games. I didn’t quit following what was happening. I would generally watch some of every game. The only one I completely missed (then watched Freak’s upload) was MSU. Went hiking with fam instead. Don’t regret that at all.

I’m glad they turned it around. It made watching the 2nd half of the season more interesting.

Will never forget we should have been 9-3 with a shot at a 10th win for the first time in 12 years.

I didn't vow to quit but I definitely claimed there was no way the would go 5-0 after Bama. I'm glad to eat crow for that. I'll be more sold on Pruitt if next year doesn't start as iffy but he's earned a lot of equity back for me personally.

Reactions: BenGrimm
I hope you quit man. I hate these kinds of threads. Seriously...anyone that wasn’t totally disgusted with the program after starting 1-4 needs to quit being a fan. Because I’ll never accept that. And I’m going to vent about anyone at the helm/in a position of authority when my program is at that level.

Pruitt couldn’t pick a single one of us out in a lineup. He’s busy with the real stuff.
He doesn't need to pick anyone out of a lineup to know the mood of the fanbase or what gets said online, he knows, and he better care about it.

Reactions: VolFaninFla
Really? Comparing comments on a message board to domestic violence? You are not funny and you should be reported. This is not something to joke about.
Nope, not comparing violence to a message board. Just stating that just because something is said out of anger, doesn’t mean that you should get a pass for it. It’s wrong regardless.

I like turtles
giphy.gif

Reactions: Rocky Top Raby

VN Store

Back