Everyone on here Assuming Vandy a Win?

I expect a 2014 kind of win. Unexpectedly close but still a win. We blow them out of the water next year.

I think we can beat Vandy at home.

Not sure we can win either of the road games. We shall see...

Some of you think Kentucky will be tough but they lost to Vandy totaling only 14 points

If we lose either game on the roll we’ve been on we all should be pissed

Don't take them lightly as this will be their Bowl Game and they will play above their abilities as usual. One game at a time. Skin the Cats First!
It’s a rivalry game and anything can happen but we got two more important ones before Vandy. I like our chances in all 3 long as we come to play. No matter who plays QB

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
We lose to Vandy again and Pruitt needs to go. I can’t stomach the sight of Mason dancing and screaming we run this state again.

Reactions: Titan05
We aren’t losing to Vandy and if you’re so worried about looking one game at a time then why are you making threads about our last game already

After last year's collapse, I won't assume anything. But, close strong and the future is starting to look bright.

Give-Them-Nothing-But-Take-From-Them-Everything-300-Spartan-Quote.gif

I feel so strongly that we beat Vandy that I bought a couple tickets.
Gonna be there with one of my younguns (well, I don't have younguns anymore, they're all grown up now).
Anyway ... yeah, I expect Coach Pruitt and the Vols to restore order on Nov 30th in Neyland!!!

If we drop Kentucky on the road knowing we handled the noise and atmosphere at Bryant Denny you might as well write off the other two

Only thing that will keep them in it is if our offense stumbles. Everyone is talking about Maurer but we really need Wright, Kennedy, and Johnson healthy and ready to roll.

I am absolutely assuming we beat Vandy. We are better than them and should win. Now, if the players are assuming we will win, that could be a disaster but it's ok for us fans.

Reactions: preacherwebb
Don't take them lightly as this will be their Bowl Game and they will play above their abilities as usual. One game at a time. Skin the Cats First!
Hell no. They’re straight trash this year....they were last year too and beat the hell out of us, again. I assume nothing here.

VN Store

Back