Everybody hates ESPN? sort of ...

Also, a lot of butthurt people in here about the way ESPN chooses to do business. If I only watched live sporting events, it'd still amount to hundreds and hundreds of hours of quality broadcasting. I watch college football, college basketball, NBA, NFL, college softball, LLWS, MLS, MLB, track and field, arm-wrestling, etc.

I am willing to bet you guys also enjoy hundreds of hours of entertainment on ESPN each year. Face it. Your actions say you like ESPN.

Also, a lot of butthurt people in here about the way ESPN chooses to do business. If I only watched live sporting events, it'd still amount to hundreds and hundreds of hours of quality broadcasting. I watch college football, college basketball, NBA, NFL, college softball, LLWS, MLS, MLB, track and field, arm-wrestling, etc.

I am willing to bet you guys also enjoy hundreds of hours of entertainment on ESPN each year. Face it. Your actions say you like ESPN.

Seriously. Just Tennessee football.

Reactions: 1 person

Not nearly as butthurt as ESPN appears to be, considering they are bleeding subscribers.

I am betting you are in the small minority. You don't watch any other CFB games? That seems nuts.

I do watch other games just because I have espn. The only reason I have espn though is to watch UT football. If there was a service that provided me with every UT football game live, and that was all,
I would pay for it and be perfectly content missing those other games. I can always watch the replays somewhere online for just the cost of the internet service at my home.

Not nearly as butthurt as ESPN appears to be, considering they are bleeding subscribers.

ESPN screwed up by increasing their price to the satellite and cable companies. The providers bumped their package up a level and with streaming, but people are shaving not upgrading. That's why subscriptions are down. The ESPN product is better than ever (HD + thousands of games) it's just the times.

VN Store

Back