Evans or Small playing tomorrow?

The 247 article was an absolute waste of time, basically CJH said "we are not sure" on any of those guys, "they have made progress this week" and "I'm not trying to be coy" - but he was very "coy".

Reactions: bpalmer28
according to the depth chart evans is back. someone else mentioned he was just isolating because he was around someone who tested positive. i don't know how true that is, but seems reasonable. he should be full go if that was the case.

coach is being "strategic" not letting the other team know who our starting QB or RB's are. Good thinking coach and keep the Gators guessing next week as well.

coach is being "strategic" not letting the other team know who our starting QB or RB's are. Good thinking coach and keep the Gators guessing next week as well.

Definitely want to keep them guessing as to whether the ball can be found laying on the ground behind the LOS or landing in the third row behind the endzone. Make 'em work for it.

Should we keep Milton out to ?;)
Yes. Let him practice this new long throw strategy.
We send two guys deep right in line.
one goes 60 yards, one goes 40 yards.
Our coaches tell Milton to only aim for the guy running the shorter 40 yard route.
That should end up in a perfectly thrown ball to the 60 yard receiver.

Anyone know? I have been offline all week. Hyatt?

If Evans and Small (highly doubt it) play, it shouldn't be past the 20 minute mark. I would do the same for Cooper and Hyatt if they play. Coops backup package needs a lot more game experience.

Let's see what Lampley, Dayne and Akporoghene can do as well!

Reactions: A.J.

We could live in a communist country with a North Korean dictator and no info leaking at all and Florida's 2nd string could annihilate us.

We could live in a communist country with a North Korean dictator and no info leaking at all and Florida's 2nd string could annihilate us.
Kim Jong-un could threaten to imprison every Gator player if they lost and on the last play of a tied game, Tenn would snap the ball over the punters head and into the back of the endzone for a safety.

Reactions: orange_glory

VN Store

Back