Evan Russell not available tonight (Friday) now AVAILABLE

I've seen up close the hours that go into working events like this. It makes a mistake like this more likely.
Then based on the hours and days of broadcasting, it appears that this was the .001% that it did.
I have never seen this happen in sports that I can recall.
what he did was blatant add then he made it worse by adding onto it.
Should have just stated Russell not playing tonight I hope he is alright Coach will address this after the game. But, he didn't, did he... he added to it and speculated. This is not a more likely mistake.

I’m beyond angry about this. Baseless accusation that demands culpability. You can’t throw around an accusation with zero proof that damages a player’s reputation without retribution. Sue the F out of the writer and ESPN.

Reactions: HeadVol77
Where was his heart coming from? He should’ve ended by stating that he’ll self-administer numerous lashings for his actions.
He throwing his heart out there lol... He throwing out sumn he was hoping was true and ride the wave he thought was true... What an idiot

Me Eklund....

You_Fired_Donald_Trump-700x467.jpg

First of all I’m thankful Evan Russell was back behind the plate tonight and I pray for all things good for him. I’m deeply sorry for the anxiety and stress that athletes face. We as fans and spectators should be very careful of what we say about our student athletes, we don’t know their situations. Especially on public platforms such as Troy Eklund as an ESPN announcer. I know he apologized but the damage was done. He quoted David Marts tweet almost to the letter except he stated it as fact on national television. He should have known David Marts is an Arkansas troll since he’s from Arkansas and played there. I knew as soon as I read David Marts tweet that he was an Arkansas troll because he does it all the time to any fan base he chooses to stir up. He’s done it to Tennessee before ~
Finally I hope Troy Eklund is sorry enough about what he said that he will know better than to slander a student athlete based on a Twitter troll from Arkansas. Also anytime you see a David Marts tweet remember who he is.

Attachments

• 80E3FCB3-0ABA-4225-BE1D-F0F4E1A36C76.jpeg
    80E3FCB3-0ABA-4225-BE1D-F0F4E1A36C76.jpeg
    219.3 KB · Views: 42

VN Store

Back