Steve Novak
Victor Oladipo
Anthony Edwards
Wes Matthews
Cody Zeller
Yogi Ferrel
Christian Watford
Travis Diener

and all his particularly successful seasons required him to have AT LEAST two of those players or even Three of them on the roster…at the same time.

Crean has coached

D’wyane Wade
Steve Novak
Victor Oladipo
Anthony Edwards
Wes Matthews
Cody Zeller
Yogi Ferrel
Christian Watford
Travis Diener

and all his particularly successful seasons required him to have AT LEAST two of those players or even Three of them on the roster…at the same time.
It’s a bit humerous that the resident basketball expert was claiming Crean was better than Barnes not all that long ago.

I didn’t think Crean would be Bobby Knight at Georgia but man talk about a disappointment
Same here. I thought he’d at least grow the UGA program into a consistent threat, sorta what Mississippi St is, currently. But he has torpedoed that program into the cellar of the conference. Now, it hasn’t helped that his entire team transferred, but part of his job is to recruit and retain good players. Still, it’s hard to imagine that losing Sahvir Wheeler, KD Johnson, and Tye Fagan to the portal didn’t effectively wreck any plans that UGA had to be competitive.

Same here. I thought he’d at least grow the UGA program into a consistent threat, sorta what Mississippi St is, currently. But he has torpedoed that program into the cellar of the conference. Now, it hasn’t helped that his entire team transferred, but part of his job is to recruit and retain good players. Still, it’s hard to imagine that losing Sahvir Wheeler, KD Johnson, and Tye Fagan to the portal didn’t effectively wreck any plans that UGA had to be competitive.
Has it ever come out why they all jumped ship? Quite bazaar

Reactions: kxtop

VN Store

Back