ESPN's Top 10 WCBB Players for 2020-2021 Season

Please let her know that true LV nation wants her to raise up and take over! I would love to see her average 20 at her percentage while still getting to the free throw line
She home in Jacksonville now I FT her Sunday and chatted for a while I will let her she will appreciate the love ❤️.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
She home in Jacksonville now I FT her Sunday and chatted for a while I will let her she will appreciate the love ❤️.

And don't use any word that indicates lazy...She has Chamique-like potential and I want to see her attain it.

Not for us, but for her.
She's worked hard to acquire that skill, , , play with urgency every moment and she reaches the next level

Reactions: Orange Maniac
careful throwing that word around
big difference in "lazy" and not reaching her full potential
huge diffference

You need to tell the posters that have put she is lazy and unmotivated that. I said I DONT think she is but have seen posters say as much so I asked the person who said she knew her.

Because there have been posters (some you even argued with) that have said as much.

To be clear I DONT think she is lazy and I was asking the person that seemed to know more about her.

Reactions: brieeallen
You need to tell the posters that have put she is lazy and unmotivated that. I said I DONT think she is but have seen posters say as much so I asked the person who said she knew her.

Because there have been posters (some you even argued with) that have said as much.

To be clear I DONT think she is lazy and I was asking the person that seemed to know more about her.
gotcha,,,I just know how rumors and the wrong words can start a bad avalanche

I am a proponent of "the right words" motivating an athlete
I am also of the knowledge that the wrong words can do just the opposite

Reactions: creekdipper
gotcha,,,I just know how rumors and the wrong words can start a bad avalanche

I am a proponent of "the right words" motivating an athlete
I am also of the knowledge that the wrong words can do just the opposite

I got you too and I didn’t want to even have that out there which is why I wanted to be clear 😃

And don't use any word that indicates lazy...She has Chamique-like potential and I want to see her attain it.

Not for us, but for her.
She's worked hard to acquire that skill, , , play with urgency every moment and she reaches the next level
Will do.

What is the Jamie Nared trail of tears?
It's a sad road filled with regret that so many highly ranked LV recruits left town on under the former staff, their potential left behind and unused. Jamie and Mercedes are hopefully the last, and definitely a couple of the saddest cases. There were some posts the other day that said Jamie is pretty much done with any shot at the WNBA. So I named the highway of underdevelopment in her honor.
careful throwing that word around
big difference in "lazy" and not reaching her full potential
huge diffference
Lazy is getting thrown around like a beach frisbee in relation to Jaz. And also about Davis on the Jaz leaving thread. By some of the same posters warning against it here! Its so confusing.

There's also a big difference in lazy, lack of effort, and having a more laid back personality and approach which both Jaz and Davis obviously do. Not everyone is openly demonstrative; its possible for players to be giving full effort and not look like it.

It's a sad road filled with regret that so many highly ranked LV recruits left town on under the former staff, their potential left behind and unused. Jamie and Mercedes are hopefully the last, and definitely a couple of the saddest cases. There were some posts the other day that said Jamie is pretty much done with any shot at the WNBA. So I named the highway of underdevelopment in her honor.

Lazy is getting thrown around like a beach frisbee in relation to Jaz. And also about Davis on the Jaz leaving thread. By some of the same posters warning against it here! Its so confusing.

There's also a big difference in lazy, lack of effort, and having a more laid back personality and approach which both Jaz and Davis obviously do. Not everyone is openly demonstrative; its possible for players to be giving full effort and not look like it.

In Ren's case I agree,
Ren won't give you a toothy grin and a bear hug,,I get that
but she has more in her and it can be brought out by the right words

but in Jaz' case I feel she kinda quit before she quit.
As a coach it is my job to see this...I saw games in person and watched players individually at times
I also feel she let social media get to her and so I have some empathy for her

VN Store

Back