ESPN reporting Locksley to Maryland.

I bar isnt about money, its about bringing in the best that is out there and it takes money to get the best. Helton got paid and Tn got robbed. Helton was never a splash hire in the first place and nothing he ever did was worth 1.2 mil. before Tn or while at Tn.

While some what true, Helton would have looked much much better if he had been coaching with Alabama or Georgia

I hope we get matt canada from maryland if freeze goes to bummer. Hes a good offensive mind and playcaller. He also was a 2point conversion at the end of regulation from beating a top 5 big 10 team this year with a pretty crappy roster...they were 20 or so point underdogs. I think it was OcryO State...if memory serves.
And he is bald. Fits the image

Freeze is and naturally wants to be a HC. Realistically I think only Bama could hire him as an OC and it would still be for only one year.
True...whoever gets Freeze will only have him for 1 year...he will be looking for a head coaching gig....Enos will probably be around for at least 3...

All of my friends in Alabama ( VOL and Bama fans alike ) to a man almost are of the impression and opinion that Freeze isn't in play this time around for Bama. Almost all of them have told me they are hearing that if Locksley leaves that Saban has been so impressed with Enos's work within the offensive scheme and his work with Tua and Hurts that he is going to be offered the job before anybody else and is expected to take it.

No need to be an ahole, he may be right. What do you know? Instead of sarcasm, give us some facts and enlighten us all !
95ef7bda3db59c8b7e3ede876f730c40.jpg

Reactions: VolsGrad1989
All of my friends in Alabama ( VOL and Bama fans alike ) to a man almost are of the impression and opinion that Freeze isn't in play this time around for Bama. Almost all of them have told me they are hearing that if Locksley leaves that Saban has been so impressed with Enos's work within the offensive scheme and his work with Tua and Hurts that he is going to be offered the job before anybody else and is expected to take it.
This......everyone I have spoken to on the bammer side all seem to think Enos will be promoted and most prefer him to Freeze......I think I do as well.

I know this is frustrating. But we have the right head coach and only way we’re looking for a new head coach is we piss Pruitt off enough to leave.
I know this is frustrating. But we have the right head coach and only way we’re looking for a new head coach is we piss Pruitt off enough to leave.

I agree but if Pruitt see what ignorance is calling the shots he knows he will never have a true chance to turn things around he may bolt, and I wouldn't blame him.

Reactions: Donvolson
waiting for what Bama decides is not even a problem! Lets all understand that Sexton represents Saban, Pruitt, and Freeze.

One conference call with these guys and Fulmer can wrap up the deal if it is doable!

Sexton knows what Saban wants and he can work it out!

VN Store

Back