ESPN Next Coach Poll

Gail is not with the Fever. I think she was an assistant for one year (2015). My gut tells me it’s going to be Walz. Where there’s smoke,
there’s fire.
Really? That's an awfully hefty price tag. He's my preference, but I think Wes Moore is more likely...to eventually be succeeded by Jolly Harper in another 5-6 years when he retires.

Reactions: T_Vol376
Really? That's an awfully hefty price tag. He's my preference, but I think Wes Moore is more likely...to eventually be succeeded by Jolly Harper in another 5-6 years when he retires.

Well... I may be wrong, but it sure would be a statement hire. I’m not underestimating PF to rear back and do it. When he was let go... the wrong hire was made and then another, and then another... and you know the rest of the story. Walz is the perfect age... and has the credentials. Just a gut feeling... may be completely wrong.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Coach Walz is interested in Tennessee from the appearance of things while Brenda Frese and Dawn Staley aren't. That is the difference.

Just because he is interested doesn't mean jack schit.....we need a proven winner, an elite coach. If Fulmer doesn't approach Frese and Staley, his ass needs to be canned too.

Reactions: NoBackBoard
Just because he is interested doesn't mean jack schit.....we need a proven winner, an elite coach. If Fulmer doesn't approach Frese and Staley, his ass needs to be canned too.

Attachments

• 89B4D19D-542D-46F7-B3CB-A3987B91A8C5.gif
    89B4D19D-542D-46F7-B3CB-A3987B91A8C5.gif
    860 KB · Views: 9

VN Store

Back