ESPN....... loves us?

That's shocking..like I've said before I think we are the much better team but being at their place will make it tough. I look for grant and the admiral to step up big in this game.

I hear the speech, John, guys, no one is giving us a chance to beat Tennessee on our home court, I know what you can do, and you are going to go out there, play Kentucky basketball, so, Williams every time you get a chance elbow Grant, get inside his head, you others.........same thing, poke, pinch, bite, kick, push, jab whatever it takes, this is Kentucky, now everyone lets make a circle, take a shot of this Bourbon, I keep this in my desk for recruits and let's go out there and show some KY Class..........wink wink =\ JC......BTW.......to a young assistant coach.......take this envelope and give it to that guy in the black and white stripes.......don't worry, its.........aaaaaa a Valentines Card from the school..........yea, that's what it is.

Go Vols!

I hear the speech, John, guys, no one is giving us a chance to beat Tennessee on our home court, I know what you can do, and you are going to go out there, play Kentucky basketball, so, Williams every time you get a chance elbow Grant, get inside his head, you others.........same thing, poke, pinch, bite, kick, push, jab whatever it takes, this is Kentucky, now everyone lets make a circle, take a shot of this Bourbon, I keep this in my desk for recruits and let's go out there and show some KY Class..........wink wink =\ JC......BTW.......to a young assistant coach.......take this envelope and give it to that guy in the black and white stripes.......don't worry, its.........aaaaaa a Valentines Card from the school..........yea, that's what it is.

Go Vols!

You forgot the part where he says " and boys if we knock off #1 like we did Kansas earlier, then I'll get y'all them hookers again" ...
sheep4.jpg

Photo: Credit to VanillaGorilla for the image from a Lexington brothel.

Oh great. The NC State vs Duke is on before TN. At least we will get to see the second half of the TN game after all the post game interviews with coach K and his players.😖

All the "Talking Heads" think Duke is the better team but voted UT #1, that makes perfect sense.

Oh great. The NC State vs Duke is on before TN. At least we will get to see the second half of the TN game after all the post game interviews with coach K and his players.😖
Crap! My Dish never shows it on the espn App or SEC app. I just get elevator music.

Just saw Jay Bilas giving UT only a 3% chance to win the NC. 3%?? Come on, bro. Coach K doesn’t even have that big of a chub for Duke and he’s their coach. We’ll see. Big statement opportunity tomorrow night.

Don’t forget the Zion dunk highlight reels.

Reactions: BigBadVol

VN Store

Back