ESPN honk says Oregon has the most "hostile" venue in country

droski

ESPN - Pac-10 Internal Affairs - Pac-10

Washington: The first quarter should be very telling at Autzen Stadium. The Huskies will start four freshmen, including true freshmen at TB and DT, and only six seniors. Many others will be seeing their first significant college action inside the most hostile venue in the Pac-10 -- and the nation, for that matter.

Obviously Miller hasn't been there when half of the stadium is still in the parking lot drinking at the beginning of the 3rd quarter.

LSU at night. Hands down the loudest stadium I've been to.

I've been to the Horseshoe and it's nothing compared to Neyland.

Oregon is in the top 3.

no it's not. neyland and even USCw (when the want ot be) are louder. and in oregon they all leave at halftime to get drunk in the parking lot and the stadium is literally half full by the second half kickoff. pathetic.

Droski, you really need to take in a night game in Death Valley.

It's awesome. I'm biased towards Neyland, but LSU is a pretty damn good place to watch a game.

Droski, you really need to take in a night game in Death Valley.

It's awesome. I'm biased towards Neyland, but LSU is a pretty damn good place to watch a game.

well i think i saw neyland at its best you guys were pretty fired up after the 05 season. hopefully our boys will have a similar showing against MSU this sat.

well i think i saw neyland at its best you guys were pretty fired up after the 05 season. hopefully our boys will have a similar showing against MSU this sat.

That was one of the loudest times I've heard Neyland. I actually felt sorry for Cal, because every UT fan, player, coach etc took their frustrations out on them that day.

I was at the 2005 game in LSU. Loudest and most hostile place I have been to. Got to give LSU the top slot. Florida and Auburn are wild environments to. Been to the Big House and it is pretty weak, never made it the Horsehoe. Norte Lame stadium is a joke.

Oregon is in the top 3. I'd say LSU, Neyland and Oregon are the tops.

LSU and UF are probably the loudest. I have been to both and they just get crazy. I've been to 50 plus games in Neyland and we have been just as loud but the atmosphere is not the same. Plus they are bigger jerks so that makes a different. When you fear for your life at an opposing SEC game.

VN Store

Back