ESPN Hits All Time 41 yr Ratings Low as Wokecenter on steroids takes over

Personally if I could get my Vols games without ESPN I would do it in a heartbeat. The NFL and the NBA have not bitten the hand that feeds it, they severed it. I payed attention to NFL when Peyton was King, after that I was take it or leave it, now I am gone. Same with the NBA, Lebron has killed the league, another no brain deep pocket bigot. DONE wit ESPN. NFL, NBA- Good riddance.

I have friends who have had season tickets to the Titans for 17 years and canceled them because of this politicized garbage. I'm not saying that they are typical of your average NFL fan, but this polarization of sports is turning off many.

I have friends who have had season tickets to the Titans for 17 years and canceled them because of this politicized garbage. I'm not saying that they are typical of your average NFL fan, but this polarization of sports is turning off many.
That's the only way most fans can have their voices heard. Good for your friends.

I'm good with it because I have zero clue who Dana White is.

Controllling owner of UFC. Major money maker for espn and he is untouchable. No league committee to remove him and allow espn to play the high road. It’s either deal with him or lose the UFC to fox.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

VN Store

Back