ESPN GameDay

Shouldn't be worth mentioning. I hope..

If I had to cover all the top games, I think I would gag at least a little every time I had to mention Vanderbilt... Even if they are playing Tennessee.

They proabably will tonight, but not the kind of mention that we want. It will be Vandy this Vandy that! Vandy wanted that game bad and our defense wanted to give it to them!

I'm extremely glad I couldn't watch it. I'd be drunk once again.

At least the 108th Civil War meeting between Oregon and Oregon State begins in about 45 :D

GO BEAVS!!!

Where is Oregon? Who is Oregon? What is an Oregon? Do they play football in Oregon? Guess not, that's why Eric left Oregon! Enjoy your game and drink some more booze!

Actually, we do play football here in Oregon. I believe some measly 5-5 team from my state gave last year's national champion LSU Tigers a helluva scare in the season opener. Maybe you've heard of a player or two to come from our state? Erik Ainge ring a bell? Maybe Joey Harrington?

The first ,Ainge, is unproven and the second ,Harrington ,is proven... he can't play! The rb that came from out there, Onterrio Smith, we booted out of school here at UT because he has flunked more drug tests than Darryl Strawberry.Who won that LSU game? Geaux Tigers, Geaux SEC!

VN Store

Back