ESPN.com shows we will play on Wednesday

They also said after our game Friday that our tip was 3:40, so they could be wrong.

CBS does not have the game listed yet. Where did we get that the game was at 7:10 on thursday?? I haven't been able to find anywhere that had a day listed besides ESPN.

Why are we playing on Thursday after opening on Friday and Sunday? OSU opened on Thursday and Saturday. They get an extra day rest. I guess they needed it.

Why are we playing on Thursday after opening on Friday and Sunday? OSU opened on Thursday and Saturday. They get an extra day rest. I guess they needed it.

They are the top seed in our quarter of the bracket, that's one of the advantages of being that high. :eek:k:

They are the top seed in our quarter of the bracket, that's one of the advantages of being that high.

You should talk with Wingate about the advantages of being high.

we will play on thursday, espn.com is wrong. the regional semis don't start until thursday, and all the 3rd rd games are on thursday, none are on wednesday. i don't think the time has been announced yet either, coudl be 7:10, that would be logical, but I can't find a time.

that really is too late to expect atheletes to perform. I mean how can you be expected to put out maximum output at 12 midnight???

VN Store

Back