ESPN Chris Low Says Tony Elliot & Sonny Dykes Are Names To Watch For

Probably were meeting with Elliot in Charlotte this morning. The meeting in Atlanta could have been anyone, but Chris Low probably knows it was Dykes

Low is a guy that is very well connected. While it may be wrong, he is probably right. Remember stoerner fumbles said if there were flights today, that would indicate we missed on our top targets. Seems like that could be the case.

Dude, stoerner said they got the big fish. The contract is done.

200w.gif

Reactions: rocytop2624
I believe we'd be fine with Elliott. I actually think Dykes is a good coach but am really gun shy because of his failure in year 3 at Cal and hope it doesn't come to him. Even if it does, I'll trust White and hope he gets it right here.

Reactions: Herman Hickman
Damn i hope Danny White comes out of left field and hires Scott Satterfield. He wants badly to get out of Louisville and thinks he made a mistake taking that head coaching job.

He did make a mistake taking that job. Never understood why he did. He had a perfect situation at App State, other than not being able to play for national titles. But it's not like Louisville offers that much better of an opportunity for that. Should've waited for a better offer.

Does anybody know if Dykes has ever even coached a game against an SEC team as a head coach?

LOL. I just cant wait until they announce Sonny as our HC. The leaks and rumors are often correct and they just act like it's not.

I already bought 20 gallons of gasoline and 3 mattresses.

The photo (if legit) in the coachery thread, looks more like Elliott

Just can’t fathom that White brings this to Knoxville as his first AD move.

Attachments

• 131240AF-C3B0-4DA2-9E61-462026EF035F.jpeg
    131240AF-C3B0-4DA2-9E61-462026EF035F.jpeg
    461.9 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: Nouveaux
A close friend who works at Blackberry Farms said Archie Manning was there yesterday with Jimmy Haslem. Whatever that means

VN Store

Back