ESPN 50/50 Tennessee

Originally posted by GAVol@Aug 15, 2005 8:31 AM
Agreed - these segments come off more like a quirky Turner South special than an actual showcase of the state.  I don't really get what they are trying to accomplish, because it surely isn't informative or entertaining for the most part.  Personally, I start channel surfing when they go to a 50/50.
[snapback]126816[/snapback]​

I think what they are trying to accomplish is a time filler. When they started a few weeks ago it was a really dead time of the year for sports.

:banghead:
Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Aug 14, 2005 2:54 PM
:blink: There's a shocker  :rolleyes:
[snapback]126570[/snapback]​

Yep, that was Ex-Coach Bob Davy. :thefinger: He was one of the latest in a long series of coaches fired by that Girl's School up Nawth. His obvious knowledge of talent and the sport are refelected well in his record at that Girl's School. :crazy: Notre Dame does mean "our mother" doesn't it? :dunno:

Wasn't he fired because he was a failure? Didn't know talent, couldn't recruit, had one of the most inept offenses in Notre Dames history. :banghead: But his incompetent offensive schemes and game plans were offset by the fact that he had no defence. :naughty:

This is the very kind of coach that ends up as a "prognosticator". :tease2: :tease2: :tease2:

:cool: :cool:

VN Store

Back