Erin Andrews and Dane Bradshaw top the list

no offense but what does talking about test driving nice cars have to do w/ ne thing?

Sorry, got off target with the cars....took that part out.

I just know everyone goes through that process, and it is frustrating! I was ranting.

Like I said, busy sports weekend with all sorts of stuff running together.

I've got a good idea for my blog tomorrow that made me think....it will be football related.

Your a little off on Phelps. He won't lose any major endorsements and he's still going to be able to compete in the next Olympics.

He'll lose as many endorsers as Obama did when he admitted to smoking weed and snorting coke.

^^Obama did it 20 years ago and said it with the intention to prove he is human and learned from his dumb mistakes. He is also very polished and accomplished.

Phelps is marketing his current self and appeals a lot to younger kids, so I think it is unfair to compare the two.

Either way, I don't think its that big of a deal honestly. He's college aged and made a dumb mistake by smoking pot. Who cares?

^^Obama did it 20 years ago and said it with the intention to prove he is human and learned from his dumb mistakes. He is also very polished and accomplished.

Phelps is marketing his current self and appeals a lot to younger kids, so I think it is unfair to compare the two.

Either way, I don't think its that big of a deal honestly. He's college aged and made a dumb mistake by smoking pot. Who cares?

and being the president of the US doesn't appeal to a lot of kids?

You are correct! Obama is THE President of the United States of America. Phelps is...an athlete. Can't even come close to comparing them.

Nice writeup. Should pot be that big of a deal? No. Is it? Yes. Is Phelps one big dipsh** for getting caught? Absolutely.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back