Eric Gray Wanya Morris and Keyshawn Lynch welcome back to the sec

My point was irregardless of the SEC expansion, those players weren’t looking to escape the SEC, as the Op claimed. They were leaving here because of all the bs.
I think it was the money and the investigation all together.

Three of those players — running back Eric Gray, offensive lineman Wanya Morris, and defensive back Keyshawn Lawrence — ended up at Oklahoma together.

Well! Isn’t it funny that they got away from the sec just to get right back in it.😂
Umm it will be 2025 or so before they actually play a conference game.

Just like everyone says, McDonald bags? Well! Here we go again.😂
I think they have Whataburger in Norman.

Seriously, I'll be happy to watch the guys develop.

It's hard to hate on the young guys when Pruitt, Nieds, etc should've been better at their jobs and these young'uns had no way of knowing how these things should be handled.

I think they have Whataburger in Norman.

Seriously, I'll be happy to watch the guys develop.

It's hard to hate on the young guys when Pruitt, Nieds, etc should've been better at their jobs and these young'uns had no way of knowing how these things should be handled.
I really don’t think anyone is hating on them due to them transferring. I think it’s the after effects of Pruitt and company continues to be a headache for us. The aftermath here is still being felt, I’m sure all vol fans are wondering what is taken place with this investigation, wondering if these players got paid, wondering what violations occurred and is wondering if Pruitt is going to get his money? I would even like to know all of these questions to be answered right away. We all want the truth to come out. My main question is, was Pruitt involved in all of this? He claims he did nothing and has hired a lawyer. All of this is still burning within our program. Some wants to know the deeper story with in the program of what really started this mess.

Three of those players — running back Eric Gray, offensive lineman Wanya Morris, and defensive back Keyshawn Lawrence — ended up at Oklahoma together.

Well! Isn’t it funny that they got away from the sec just to get right back in it.😂
Don’t think they were running away from the SEC, kinda ludicrous for you to suggest that...they were running from being named as transactional Vols and maybe being ineligible. Money trumps all and nobody gives a rats ass if anyone is cheating except our idiot, blabber mouth chancellor.

Don’t think they were running away from the SEC, kinda ludicrous for you to suggest that...they were running from being named as transactional Vols and maybe being ineligible. Money trumps all and nobody gives a rats ass if anyone is cheating except our idiot, blabber mouth chancellor.
Well! It really doesn’t matter if they ran or not, wherever they go, they can still get suspended if this is true. They did get away from the sec, but you’re right, being named as a transactional. I wonder who did this to get it to the chancellor?

I really don’t think anyone is hating on them due to them transferring. I think it’s the after effects of Pruitt and company continues to be a headache for us. The aftermath here is still being felt, I’m sure all vol fans are wondering what is taken place with this investigation, wondering if these players got paid, wondering what violations occurred and is wondering if Pruitt is going to get his money? I would even like to know all of these questions to be answered right away. We all want the truth to come out. My main question is, was Pruitt involved in all of this? He claims he did nothing and has hired a lawyer. All of this is still burning within our program. Some wants to know the deeper story with in the program of what really started this mess.
I get it but you can scroll this thread and see folks calling for them to be suspended as soon as they hit the SEC..... like they were responsible for taking money because we know that never happens in the SEC. 🙄😂🙄

Being pissed at the players because the coaches suck at cheating is dumb. Someone threw money at the players and they took it, no doubt, but I'm assuming UT wasn't the first or only school that offered money....... just the most inept, apparently.

Did Pruitt know? I dunno. Don't care. We're screwed with the NCAA either way.

Some say the NCAA has no teeth now and we should tell them to pound sand. Okay, I'll expect to hear nothing more about Will Wade and LSU and we can all live in the hell of some kind of "Thug Life" of lawlessness in the SEC. That will end well for the SEC. Idiots.

Don't be stupid. Once someone tossed this on the desk of the Chancellor and President, what can they do?

If they sit on it, they risk that the person who shared it with them will share it with the NCAA AND share that the Chancellor and President of UT knew about it and did nothing.

Perhaps you don't realize that there's an entire academic University that the Chancellor is responsible for, not just football, and there's an entire system of universities that Randy Boyd is responsible for.

You act like football is all Plowman and Boyd would be risking by keeping their mouths shut.

Those guys will be gone from college before they ever play another SEC game.

You have a better chance of being struck by lightning while simultaneously being attacked by a bear on your way to redeem your powerball winnings than Texas and Oklahoma not joining the SEC within the next few days.
That's a quick start to them playing in the SEC. We haven't even practiced yet.

Gray is the only one that will see meaningful snaps

Deal will probably come in a matter of weeks, but doubtful that Texas and OU take a massive financial hit to join immediately. It sounds they won't be officially playing in the SEC until 2025 / 2026ish when the Big 12 media deal expires.
I can't imagine the timeline being "be accepted to join now but don't start playing until 2025" because recruiting for TX and OU would be nightmarish if they're lame ducks in crippled conference that's slowly bleeding out.

Who is going to watch the Big 12 death spiral seasons? Who is going to want to play there?

The Big 12 is done without TX and OU. Recruiting for any of those schools if it's going to be a slow, 3 or 4 year death is unworkable. The Big 12 does more damage to its schools if it tries to live than it does accepting its fate and dissolving.

OD, One thing will happen this year where you said Kirby can't beat Pruitt will come through for you finally..

VN Store

Back