Eric Gordan...

The fact that he's struggled against good competition this year. He'll probably be a top 7 pick, but he has a lot of room for improvement

Can't fault him for it, just think he's overated by a lot of people and a year wouldn't kill him

a yr could kill some money. i'll take the money and work on my game, drive some tight car, live in a huge house, and have a diff woman to take out every nite

A year wouldn't have killed him but I wouldn't call him overrated. It was a great move by him due to the fact that you cannot pass up a top 10 pick.

It wasn't the coaching situation that made his decision, he just couldn't pass up a top 10 pick and risk injury.

Can't fault him for it, just think he's overated by a lot of people and a year wouldn't kill him

Yeah, Eric should definitely come back and run a risk of injury while subjecting himself to the complete and utter lunacy surrounding Bloomington, Indiana right now. Screw being a potential top 5-10 lottery pick this summer.

Yeah, Eric should definitely come back and run a risk of injury while subjecting himself to the complete and utter lunacy surrounding Bloomington, Indiana right now. Screw being a potential top 5-10 lottery pick this summer.

Sarcasm... ENGAGE!

VN Store

Back