Eric Berry

utvol0427

Bring back post junkies!!
After tonight game do you think Mr. Berry will be wearing orange next fall?

I read a good article in the AJC this week about Berry. He said he didn't mind at all being considered an athlete instead of a QB or DB. He also has played WR and is a PR.

Sounds like a young man who is unselfish, and is willing to help the team in any position he can. He would be a great asset not only to our team, but our university as well.

he has to wear the orange, I think he was there last night on an unoffical, so that's great for the Nation, we need Berry and Donald badly to commit and give us some momentum

I just read an article from an interview with Berry about his visit to UGA. It was very uninspirting for UGA fans. He used phrases like "It was alright I guess" and "It was ok" to describe most of the trip. He said he had much more fun at the Vol Walk than the Dawg Walk. He also said he was much more impressed with Neyland Stadium's game atmosphere. I have to like our chances.

P.S. There was an aritlce talking about how UT should not get too excited about the interent of Dwight (WR) in UT because a big reason he chose UNC was because of his love for basketball and therefore the allure of the UNC basketball program appealled to him. Ummm, if that is the only thing keeping him at UNC then I have to love UT's chances because our basketball program is going to be very appealling to him as well. Plus, UNC is on its way to a 3-8 season. 5-star WR's dont play for a team showing no improvement in the last few years. I think Dwight ends up being our big playmaker WR signing for this class.

Hmmm, I read(from a UNC guru) that the main reason he committed to UNC was because he really liked Bunting. I have a feeling he will be a Vol if that is the case cuz I don't see them keeping him, and he likes Troop.

Dont sleep on Art Evans, but I want a a guy with Swain and Meachem size plus speed

I've got to say, Art Evans doesn't look that fast in that highlight reel. Maybe it's just the lame music.

i think its the lame music..

Receiving PR DefenseStatisticsNoYdsAvgTD TD Int2005 (Jr.)621,35721.917 10 2

wouldnt it be great if the Army AA game just turned into a big vol commit fest, orange hat after orange hat

Tennessee- 5-1 and one point away from being undefeated.

Georgia- 5-2 and just lost to Vandy at home.

I would like to be the first person to welcome Eric Berry to Knoxville.

He lives in Georgia. It isn't much of a sign at all. Brandon Warren went to numerous UT games last year just because it was close.

VN Store

Back