Eric Berry returning for 2020?

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Former Chiefs safety Eric Berry intends to play in 2020 after he sat out the entire 2019 campaign following his release from Kansas City last offseason, according to Mike Garafolo of the NFL Network.

While Berry didn't play last year, it wasn't due to lack of interest from teams around the league. In fact, Garafolo notes that he did have opportunities to play last year, but elected to take a sabbatical. The 31-year-old wanted to take the time off to physically and mentally get himself in better shape, Garafolo reports, to have a more impactful career going forward.

Eric Berry reportedly intends to play in 2020: Here's why he sat out 2019 despite receiving offers

Gonna be interesting to see what type of contract he’s asking for vs what’s offered.

Please dear god let it be the Titans.
That would be amazing. Though selfishly as a Raiders fan I'd love to see him in black and silver. But I understand how Eric being with the Titans would be great for the state of Tennessee.

If he is 75% of what he used to be he would be one of the better safeties in the league. JMO

Edit: Yes I am absolute homer especially for this player. He is my favorite vol. I named my new dog " EeBy " after him.

Fantastic news. I hope he can finally stay healthy and finish his career with championships

One of my all time fav Vols. Dudes college highlight reel alone is like some sort of Madden video grab.

VN Store

Back