Eric Berry....pretty wide open...

g8terh8ter_eric

No Disassemble!
I just watched a video interview on him and I must say that I think his recruiting is WIDE OPEN. He has no favorite as of right now, but that could change. The thing that worries me is the fact he says in the interview he will probably make up his mind before all the visits are over and he will announce on Signing Day. I don't know if he will stay true to this, but I don't know if him making up his mind before coming to UT is a good thing or not.

He has played it very close to the vest the entire time. He does not want anybody to know where he is leaning. Nothing is a lock obviously. But, he has preferences that he purposely does not relay in interviews.

From all of the interviews and articles I have read, I believe that Vol fans will be very happy come signing day. He doesn't seem to be too high on Auburn or UGA and I think USC will be too far away. OSU could be a factor, though I think we win out.

If he makes up his mind before his offical visit to Knoxville I would think that is a good thing. You can not predict the future, therefore it sounds like he has already made up his mind.

I don't think it matters either way about the officials. OSU and USC could make an impression, but I think he has seen quite a bit of the other 3.

It would probably be USC if it werent for the distance. I've got fingers crossed.

From people close to the situation, distance will definitely be a factor when it comes to USC. OSU is likely the darkhorse because of their success with two way players.

VN Store

Back