Eric Berry injured

Forever151

Eric Berry just got carted off the field with a Achellis injury .

I know not the right place but I figured people wanted to know

man, I just turned off the game. He was a huge factor in the first half. Hate to see that.

Eric Berry just got carted off the field with a Achellis injury .

I know not the right place but I figured people wanted to know

That sucks. He was having a hell of a game while I was watching. Hope it's not bad! He has had enough bad luck. Get well soon EB!

Yeah, hope he's okay. Turned it on during lunchbreak and the first thing I saw was him down on the field...

... on another note, that Chiefs RB... damn. He good.

Hard to tell. Most of the time when a player has an Achilles injury - they are in a lot of pain and it shows. I didn't see that on his face, but he looked frustrated. It is EB, so he may not show pain.

Chiefs look pretty good. Need EB.

My guess is ruptured or torn achilles unfortunately. Pray it's not that. EB is a total class act!

It didn't look good at all. I really hope his Achilles isn't ruptured. Few athletes are ever the same after an injury like that.

Hard to tell. Most of the time when a player has an Achilles injury - they are in a lot of pain and it shows. I didn't see that on his face, but he looked frustrated. It is EB, so he may not show pain.

Chiefs look pretty good. Need EB.
Thanks the only thing that gives me hope it isn't a rupture. They say it's one of the most excruciating pain you can have.

Is it the same leg . I know it harder to come back from two in one leg

I've actually tore mine twice and the second one was easier than the first one. You know what's coming and you're better prepared for the surgery, and right after the surgery. In 20 more years I'll be feeling it, im not sure if it's the same leg or not though. Didn't look like an acl injury to me.

Eric was able to beat cancer so I'm willing to bet he will come back stronger than ever. We're rooting for you 14

Reactions: 1 person
It sucks but all we can do is pray and hope he is okay and has a fast speedy recovery. He will always be one of the GOATs in my book and couldn't be happier to have him as a VFL!!

Reactions: 3 people
Wishing EB the best...he has proven that perseverance is his expertise, and this will NOT stop him.

I hate to hear that. I went to bed early but he was flat out balling early in the game.

I was watching the game when it happened. He was running in coverage and just pulled up like something had snapped. Definitely looked like it could be an achilles. They carted him off.

Awful.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back