Eric Berry injured

That's awful. I stopped watching during the 3rd quarter and woke up this morning and saw the news. The way he beat the hell out of cancer, he may come back from an Achilles tear in 6 days.

I kid. Kind of.

I was watching the game when it happened. He was running in coverage and just pulled up like something had snapped. Definitely looked like it could be an achilles. They carted him off.

Awful.

EB covering Gronk all night, a formidable task. Must be a grind to lean on that big guy, but Eric was up to the job.

Possibly out for the season. Really sucks. Favorite Vol currently in the NFL. I no longer have an NFL team, I just cheer for former Vols, but I was hoping the Chiefs would have a great season so EB would have a chance at a SB ring.

Reactions: 1 person
Damn! I picked the Chief's D for my fantasy team just so I'd have EB on my team.

Gah, I hate this for him so bad!

Yeah, hope he's okay. Turned it on during lunchbreak and the first thing I saw was him down on the field...

... on another note, that Chiefs RB... damn. He good.

The guy that comes on espn around 7pm I think that does fantasy football was saying draft that running back that he was really good. He was right.

Damn! I picked the Chief's D for my fantasy team just so I'd have EB on my team.

Gah, I hate this for him so bad!

You still have Justin Houston for the fantasy season. I loved him slinging Brady to the ground towards the end of the game.

Prayers for healing for EB ! My all-time favorite VOL. He embodies everything you could ask for in a person and player. GB🍊

I've actually tore mine twice and the second one was easier than the first one. You know what's coming and you're better prepared for the surgery, and right after the surgery. In 20 more years I'll be feeling it, im not sure if it's the same leg or not though. Didn't look like an acl injury to me.

I've also had two ruptured Achilles (right leg 2008; left leg 2011). The pain level is not so bad. I would say 7 out 10 on the pain scale. In both cases, I drove myself to the emergency room. When I ruptured the right one, I had to drive with the left foot while dangling the right leg into the passenger side.

VN Store

Back