Entire FBS Open

Yes Bama does. They won by over 20 with their bu QB over a top 20 team. They looked dominant

I'll agree.......Bama was still dominant even without Bryce. But living in the melting pot of Florida that harbors all kinds of fans, I have to say that the die hard Bama fans that I'm close friends with ALL say that they fear Tennessee this year.........this is great to hear......havent heard it in years. Even if we lose its nice to know we're starting to climb into relevance.

I don't see us beating UGA and Bama but everyone else better look out.
That's your pre-season disposition talking.

The season has started and everyone's cards are on the table. Bama running the read option with Milroe looks tough to stop.

Arkansas actually held up pretty good for a bit until they hurt Bryce. Then Milroe came in with Gibbs and they went crazy! They had like 300 yards rushing between them in less than 2 qtrs...

Things are weird this year and aside from Bama I'm not sure who is any good.

I'm thrilled to be 4-0 but I'm still not sure we've played a good team yet. Pitt struggled until halfway through the 4th quarter against Western Mich then lost to Ga Tech. UF crushes Utah then almost loses to USF.

I can't decide if I think we're going 10-2 or 8-4 at this point.

My Picks for the Playoffs after week 5

1-Ohio State
2-Alabama
3-Michigan
4-Georgia

My Picks for the Playoffs after week 5

1-Ohio State
2-Alabama
3-Michigan
4-Georgia

Michigan's schedule is a joke. They will probably lose to OSU (maybe PSU) and if they still make the playoffs, then I am all for a 12 team playoff system for other teams would be more deserving than Michigan.

Michigan Wolverines on Yahoo! Sports - News, Scores, Standings, Rumors, Fantasy Games

OSU's schedule isn't much better
Ohio State Buckeyes on Yahoo! Sports - News, Scores, Standings, Rumors, Fantasy Games

I have SoCal at number 4. Not because they are the best team, but because of their uncontested schedule.

Ohio State, Bama, and Georgia are in a league of their own. Good teams look like crap sometimes but none of these teams, especially Georgia or Bama are going to sleep on Tenn.

Ohio State, Bama, and Georgia are in a league of their own. Good teams look like crap sometimes but none of these teams, especially Georgia or Bama are going to sleep on Tenn.
Agree. Those 3 teams have enough talent and depth to overcome a bad game.

I don't see us beating UGA and Bama but everyone else better look out.

We might need to "look out" or at least pay close attention! LSU is looking more like the Kelly ND teams with a very quick QB. Also, MO. seems to be starting to play pretty good ball.

Reactions: CAVPUT
i have more faith in the D line, now dbs and coverage..nah . Give me no Bryce and I will take those odds any day. All Bama had was the run…watched the whole game but just my op
Gotta say that look was pretty impressive. Gibbs looked especially explosive. They might not be able to do some of the things they could with Young at QB, but they can now do things that they wouldn't do when he was the QB. They'll be different but damned tough. There was a day that bama was known for their punishing rushing game and they won a ton with it. Long winded way of saying they might look different offensively but they're still going to be mighty good. It will take a helluva team/performance to beat them.

We might need to "look out" or at least pay close attention! LSU is looking more like the Kelly ND teams with a very quick QB. Also, MO. seems to be starting to play pretty good ball.
Exactly. Teams offenses aren't going to be "on" every game. Sometimes the timing is off, the QB is a bit high/late, OL isn't playing well, etc. Like they say...defense travels...and therein lies the rub.

Reactions: vettefool

VN Store

Back