Enjoy Prison Winslow

Still remember this clown (turned rapist) whining about Tennessee after 2003 Miami

Yep......made a comment about being a soldier after the game and struck a massive nerve as 9/11 was still fresh and Iraq had just started. ESPN commentators tore him a new a$$hole for those comments. Privileged punk who probably deserved a few more wood shed visits. Never liked him after that game.

Yep......made a comment about being a soldier after the game and struck a massive nerve as 9/11 was still fresh and Iraq had just started. ESPN commentators tore him a new a$$hole for those comments. Privileged punk who probably deserved a few more wood shed visits. Never liked him after that game.
Don’t drop the soap “soldier”.

Reactions: NATHAN05
Shameful. I was a a fan of and respected his father.

I'm probably in the minority, but I always suspected his dad was a bit of a drama queen for needing to be carried off the field and then coming back on a few minutes later, like nothing ever happened.

The news about his son is sad, if true, and nothing to make light of. I don't wish for him to be guilty just because he acted like a punk in a post-game interview (which he most certainly did). But I won't feel sorry for him if he turns out to be guilty, either.

Unbelievable. His dad was one of my favorite NFL players. I was 10 in 1982 and saw that Dolphins game. I will never forget the guts he played with. His son is a low life punk.

VN Store

Back