Enjoy [GIFs from UK Game]

VawlDave

<iframe src="Brianmaurerscramble GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>
<iframe src="Tim Jordan Block GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>
<iframe src="Gaurantanotocallaway GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>
<iframe src="Gaurantanotocallaway2 GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>
<iframe src="Gaurantanotopalmer GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>
<iframe src="Joshpalmerbackshoulder GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>
<iframe src="Goallinestand GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>
<iframe src="Gameover GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

I never noticed until these GIFs how acrobatic our WRs are. The body control while in the air and tracking the ball is amazing.

Reactions: VetVol
I really wish for a GIF of the "Smith Flop" that is one of the funnest things I have seen in a football game in a while... Can't help that it came at a bad time, but still funny..

Reactions: cbatey1 and hmhawk
I really wish for a GIF of the "Smith Flop" that is one of the funnest things I have seen in a football game in a while... Can't help that it came at a bad time, but still funny..
I'm with you. I was cussin' and laughin' at the same time.

Reactions: savannahfan
I'm with you. I was cussin' and laughin' at the same time.

For me, what makes it that much funnier is knowing Smith to be an elite type player. I have never seen him "lose it' like that before.
He never seems to be out of control..... Just a funny "slip" for a man of his demeanor as I see it. Besides it did not even look that graceful!! :)

Reactions: hmhawk
That last play of the game where JG keeps and picks up the first is exactly why Chaney was a home run.

A. What a play call.

B. What a PERFECT blocking scheme, executed to perfection.

Reactions: NCFisher
[QUOTE="VolTexas, post: If Warrior does not cover the pitch we lose.[/QUOTE]
There were Kentucky fans complaining that if he made the pitch, they would have scored. I'm not sure what they were watching.

That last play of the game where JG keeps and picks up the first is exactly why Chaney was a home run.

A. What a play call.

Agree.
Contrary to some worrying about JG tucking the ball, if he and the RB don't sell the threat of pass right up to line of scrimmage, it probably doesn't work.

A. What a play call.

That would have been a hand off 5 yards in the backfield if CBJ were still here

[QUOTE="VolTexas, post: If Warrior does not cover the pitch we lose.
There were Kentucky fans complaining that if he made the pitch, they would have scored. I'm not sure what they were watching.
Yeah. Warrior already showed he was a one man tackling machine during the game. QB made the right call to keep it. We just played assignment football perfectly.

Believe I saw somewhere that Pruitt and coaches review plays and determines what % of plays were “perfect plays”. Explained that meant it was the right call for the right play, all 11 players were in the right spots and the play was made by the first person. Said something like we are averaging ~20-25% perfect plays and great defenses (or the goal) was like about 48-50%.

That goal line stand were great examples of what a defense can do if they have the “perfect play”.

Reactions: volunator

VN Store

Back