Endzone vacation pictures thread……and concerts, apparently

I’m going in June. Where are you staying? I think we’re staying in Avon. Only 1 week though

On Harkers' Island. We go for a couple of weeks ever fall. One of the reprobates lives near there and is familiar with the local water. He also has two boats, one for the sounds and rivers and one for open water. He's one of my favorite reprobates.

On Harkers' Island. We go for a couple of weeks ever fall. One of the reprobates lives near there and is familiar with the local water. He also has two boats, one for the sounds and rivers and one for open water. He's one of my favorite reprobates.
Buddy of mine fly fishes there every year as well....lots of shallow water is what he says...last yr he wound up hitting the surf near Ft Macon and catching false albies

I can’t imagine why.

Reactions: Danl
Cool! I also have a TWO 4wt.

I'm heading over to the Outer Banks next weekend for two weeks of fly fishing in the salt with Ms. Danl and some reprobates. I need the vacation.
You suck, but have fun

Reactions: Danl
Buddy of mine fly fishes there every year as well....lots of shallow water is what he says...last yr he wound up hitting the surf near Ft Macon and catching false albies

Yep, we fish off of Fort Macon, too. From there to east of the shoals off Cape Lookout. We usually have to motor around quite a bit to find the albies. Hoping for nice weather and calm seas.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
So I caught the smallest rainbow you’ve ever seen, so I went to get my phone. That way I could take a picture of these little bastards I’m catching

So I caught the smallest rainbow you’ve ever seen, so I went to get my phone. That way I could take a picture of these little bastards I’m catching
detective.gif

VN Store

Back